Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

So they are only coming out on NDC?

lame...i was looking to get this colorway

Rubio, good $#!t....now i wonder if there's more sizes available at this outlet 
devil.gif

nerd.gif

Recently acquired these from NDC. Kind of a sucker for this colorway.
2le6l45.jpg

15p372p.jpg

16k2m42.jpg

206271t.jpg

On another note I hope I am able to get my pair of them Alpha Collections on Sunday

nice, shoes are legit, glad i waited for on the current volts. like everyone else im wondering wth these are limited.

althou they are not the amare's i just threw in the shirt at the pics hehe...

amare.jpg

amare1.jpg

amare2.jpg

amare4.jpg

amare3.jpg

amare6.jpg

amare5.jpg

they are the boise state CW hehe

Originally Posted by rhester

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

The other black.volt colorway is sitting... FSRs for days and days.

nike-zoom-huarache-TR-mid-black-volt-dark-grey-4.jpg

these >> limited neons
You can't be serious....
dead serious...da hell imma cop a pair of alphas that resemble da OG color with neon laces? and clear soles to boot? lolz... #imgood

I'm definately gonna pick those new huaraches up.
I'm still upset I never got to pick up the Flash and Green hornets but got the supermans though.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

The fact that the released version has a tag on it that says SP '11 would indicate there is some intent to release correct?
I've seen quite a few PROMO samples that are never released to the public. I think we all should be very worried right about now. The date as far as i'm concerned means nothing. Spring term ends for Nike by the end of March If im not mistaken. So maybe wait until then until panic mode sets in?

Edit: I had my post a reply window open from an hour ago.. Good to see some type of release coming out of these
eek.gif
. I think some other promo samples that never saw the light of day were a few of the oregon PEs, a FSU tr1 PE that ended on ebay recently, as well as a tr1 livestrong promo sample.. Many promo samples never see the light of day.. Im really glad to see these released

SO maybe we're looking at a NDC only launch? Eastbayrep, any news on these??? These mean nothing if I can't get them in a somewhat normal fashion.
laugh.gif
Who's on the internet around SB kickoff? I guess I make some sacrifices that day?
We will have the Nike Zoom Huarache Trainer - Men's in Black/Volt/Cool Grey (55614005) available for sale this Sunday (2/06/11) at 7 PM EST.  Please note, we may not receive the shipment in for these shoes until the middle of February, so any orders placed for them will be a back-order.  Also, this shoe is extremely limited, so they will not last long.

EastbayRep - Ray

the volts Ninjahood posted aren't as bad as they may seem, the gradients are definitely more spruced up and the grey suede toebox is an added bonus...but the textured toe cap/strap/heel plate on the other ones adds a nice and different flavor to them. i prefer the gradients no doubt....nothing can beat the wow factor they have.

but those other ones would make a nice everyday beater kind of shoe, i'll definitely get them when they hit sales
devil.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ nike for this limited bs with the gradients...they just refuse to cooperate
eyes.gif

@Ray
thank you very much for the info
looking forward to copping these on sunday for sure..

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

The fact that the released version has a tag on it that says SP '11 would indicate there is some intent to release correct?
I've seen quite a few PROMO samples that are never released to the public. I think we all should be very worried right about now. The date as far as i'm concerned means nothing. Spring term ends for Nike by the end of March If im not mistaken. So maybe wait until then until panic mode sets in?

Edit: I had my post a reply window open from an hour ago.. Good to see some type of release coming out of these
eek.gif
. I think some other promo samples that never saw the light of day were a few of the oregon PEs, a FSU tr1 PE that ended on ebay recently, as well as a tr1 livestrong promo sample.. Many promo samples never see the light of day.. Im really glad to see these released

SO maybe we're looking at a NDC only launch? Eastbayrep, any news on these??? These mean nothing if I can't get them in a somewhat normal fashion.
laugh.gif
Who's on the internet around SB kickoff? I guess I make some sacrifices that day?
We will have the Nike Zoom Huarache Trainer - Men's in Black/Volt/Cool Grey (55614005) available for sale this Sunday (2/06/11) at 7 PM EST.  Please note, we may not receive the shipment in for these shoes until the middle of February, so any orders placed for them will be a back-order.  Also, this shoe is extremely limited, so they will not last long.

EastbayRep - Ray

hey eastbay ray..do you know if these will come with the volt laces? thanks

eek.gif

laugh.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

hey eastbay ray..do you know if these will come with the volt laces? thanks

eek.gif

laugh.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
Why does nike do this its so stupid 
Every time they come out with a dope shoe they got to make it limited SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

ninja u crazy....the neon swoosh on the back of the alpha pair >>>>> those
pssh
grin.gif

balanced colorblocking > OG derived colorway with added neon

Back
Top Bottom