Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

Anyone know where I can place an order for the Florida Huarache Trainers to get delivered to me?

Originally Posted by FoamDomes

Originally Posted by airberg

i read through a few pages but didn't see about the fit on these. can anyone compare the fit to the Nike Air Trainer 1? i wear a 12 in those and they fit basically perfect, almost a little on the snug side, but i like that since i use them for the gym. the comments on NDC mention they might be narrow and my feet are on the wider side. think a 12 would be good in these?

They run a lil snug so my suggestion to you is to go to the mall and try em on..i always go to Footlocker or Champs to try that specific sneaker on before buying online.
thanks, i would normally do that except i haven't been able to find these in stores around where i am at. might just try to go with the 12. they were just marked down to $99.99 on Eastbay.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

Originally Posted by c4

^ nice pick up Flint, haven't worn my OSUs yet

Wore these for the first time today. Really happy with the comfort. Just gotta pick up the Alabamas and I think I'm done
wqyk9s.jpg

wow, this picture has sold me on these. i have been pushing them off but now i definitely have to pick them up
have these hit outlet or on discount?
very nice green hornets or green latern, whtever they call them~
still waiting for an occasion to break out mine...

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

That pic doesn't do them enough justice.  Sick colorway, probably my favorite TR Mid so far, and the lows are pretty nice too.  Think I'll cop those blue/neons to hold me over until they finally drop OG huarache runners.

IMG_3800.jpg

IMG_3799.jpg
GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!

What's the word on these?
eek.gif
So these are a Feb release?  Anyone have a more definitive date?

thts the news i read thus far... no confirmed date for this if they are doing GR on these, i believe
i m waiting on these pair too... so nice~ and the clear soles caught me

I just got the ohio state's. I must say they are dope!! Very comfortable especially for that clearance price can't beat it.

anyone here watch the knicks? amar'e has got to change up that stupid hurache shoe. blue/white on the road. blue/white away. even blue/whie on christmas day with green jerseys. smh

any info on the colorway amare wears? cause if those drop, those are autocopped.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Here are better pics of the Volt joints that are up already... In other words, copped.....

nike-zoom-huarache-trainer-black-volt.jpg

^^^So they gonna bring out this....

Instead of these?

IMG_3800.jpg

IMG_3799.jpg

I'm soooo sick of Nike & their bulls@#$!!!

PLEASE NO! Those Blk/grey/wht/volt are what I've been waiting for.

I think since they were all over that article with the Oregon Unis that they will release, but I might just be overly optimistic.

I really hoped or still hope for the gradient joints but if the other ones are the only volts, you know how it goes with Nike.

Now to find out if they will release the Amare colorway. Atleast as a HoH release or something.

Anywhere have the green lanterns for close to retail? Or has anyone seen them at their local footlocker or champs. I never saw them around dallas

^ is nike.com out? Last time I checked there was a full size run like a week or two back. If not call NikeTown Miami and see what sizes they have left.

gradient pair on ebay sold for just $60 plus shipping. An earlier listing ended at $13 bucks. I guess no one knew or wanted those rare gems. I'm guessing they won't release in that fashion.

12.5. They may have been given out at that event. Or maybe it was just an early released pair. The style code in the description doesnt seem to make much sense. Came with three sets of laces- black on the shoes themselves, grey, and volt. Clear soles included.

Back
Top Bottom