Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

I really like the Miami and Pittsburgh colourways. Might get them. Green Hornet's are a no brainer.

Hoping that the Chrome's drop in price eventually, because I want to get those too.

boise state, virginia tech and tcu also available at champs sports and if you hurry up you could still use the $25 off $100 and up order online promo...tried it and my order is pending upon approval of my CC...hope it pushes thru...

use IPCHTCAT as promo code...its only up to tonite 1159pm CST

Originally Posted by AlexF

still no info on green hornets Ray?
These are still down for an early November release.  Once I see them on our site, I will post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

GOT MY COLLEGE PACK PAIRS FROM EASTBAY....ANY1 WHO GOT THE BOISE STATE PAIR OR MAYB EASTBAY REP RAY MIGHT KNOW DID THEY COME WITH A EXTRA PAIR OF LACES???.....CAUSE MY TCU AND VT 1S DID N I WAS WONDERING MAYB THE EXTRA LACES WERE 4GOTTIN IN MY BOISE STAE PAIR THAT I RECEIVED....THANKS
Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

My Boise's didn't come with laces either, wondering why they didn't throw some in.  I got a pair of VTs for my boy and he let me have the extra oranges from his pair so I'll use those for the extras in the Boises.  
I just got word back that the Boise State colorway does not come with an extra set of laces.  My contact checked a few of the shoes we had left and none of them had an extra set, unlike the TCU and VT colorways, which do come with an extra set of laces.

EastbayRep - Ray

Anyone seen the green hornets in person. Does the leather around the ankle have a metallic finish to it?

After all that talk about these shoes... as much as I love them... I missed the damn release... sold out in a 13... I'm gonna go cry now...

Really sorry you missed on your size.. I've noticed that the trainer huaraches have hit NDC around the time Eastbays orders have come in and ready to ship out.  So I'd guess sometime around Nov 5th but I'd keep my eyes peeled just in case.  

oops meant green lanterns, but nevermind saw some other pics.

very tempted to do the pre order on eastbay

Originally Posted by AlexF

After all that talk about these shoes... as much as I love them... I missed the damn release... sold out in a 13... I'm gonna go cry now...

It looks like there are still 13's in the Green Lantern's. I can't pre/back-order them though because I'm in Canada.

I used to be able to buy back-ordered products off of Eastbay, but I don't know why I can't anymore. Hopefully by the time they have them in stock, there is still a size 13 available.

My green hornets. They are
pimp.gif
in person!
2ec0vo2.jpg

^ i hope that takes off. Trainers have been decent balling shoes for awhile. I remember some people getting laughed at in the griffey thread for the thought of playing ball in them. but as a new age lightweight shoe with zoom air in the heel, it's barely on that second tier below the full length zoom kobes.

If I am not mistaken, a few Cats, no pun intended, from Arizona played in various trainers in the late 90s.  Gilbert Arenas and Jason Gardiner come to mind.  Devin Brown from the bulls wore Air trainer 1s last year.  Gardiner wore cholorphyll trainer 1s @ Arizona I believe.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

^ i hope that takes off. Trainers have been decent balling shoes for awhile. I remember some people getting laughed at in the griffey thread for the thought of playing ball in them. but as a new age lightweight shoe with zoom air in the heel, it's barely on that second tier below the full length zoom kobes.
The reason why I wanted these so badly is because I want to hoop in them. The Huarache Trainer was one of my favorite shoes to hoop in, and if these are just as good I'm a happy customer. TCUs X Nike Elite Socks X K.State shorts 
pimp.gif

OK, now Eastbay no longer has any 13's of the Green Hornet's left. Is there anywhere where I can get them for retail online that will ship to Canada?

Originally Posted by asmathews

My green hornets. They are
pimp.gif
in person!
2ec0vo2.jpg

Eastbay's all out of 10s, 10.5s, and 11.0s. All of the pre-orders are spoken for. UGH, this is the colorway I wanted most.

EastBayRep - please let us know if you have any good news.

Back
Top Bottom