Official Nike Huarache 2K5 Post -- Info, Release Dates + Pix

good headsup^^^

too bad I already reserved mine on EASTBAY.com....o well, just have to wait...

EASTBAY is prolly shipping the shoes in a NICER condition than PYS anyways...
<---- the ultimate jaw/neck-breaker of this decade: KOBE BRYANT!(just look at the youngans' face)

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not deserve

anyone need or WANT Gmail??
send me your request to [email protected]

could some one please post the release dates for all 2k5 colors coming out please i am too lazy to look threw post.
[/b]​

look at nikebasketball.com.....they got a SICK colorway of the 2k5s for rip...

and btw ne one kno how long it would take from the time you ordered the shoes, when they would come in from nikeid.com??

If somebody needs the Laker or Grey/Black/White's, or any other color for that matter, I can get them for you for $125 shipped... let me know thanks...

[email protected]

I went to my local WSS to buy some shoes and there was a poster of the laker 2K5's and it said 6.2.05 in bold letters. Also when I went to the counter to pay for my shoes there was a flyer with a picture of Kobe on it wearing the grey and black 2K5's. On the back it said "return this card on launch weekend and try on the new 2K5's and receive a limited edition nike poster". I hope the poster is of Kobe in the 2K5's. I made sure to grab two cards so I can return one and keep one. :wink:
wink.gif
I am so excited that Nike has finally used Kobe's picture on an advertisement.
Here are the pics of the flyer:
5cyjrl

5cylhz

^^ posted...

but has anyone ordered 2k5s off of nikeid???? i need to know about how long it took from the time you ordered it to when it came to your door..........some one respond or email me please!!!

^ Holy crap, where do you live? China? :wow:
eek.gif

JR5

Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom

^^
those are nice, BUT looks very typical-ID-shoes...don't want em

I prefer the black/black that curly talks about being released somewhere in july(probably OT) and the laker colorway! :D
happy.gif

<---- the ultimate jaw/neck-breaker of this decade: KOBE BRYANT!(just look at the youngans' face)

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not deserve

why does the blue ones mean the blk-purple won't come out....?
i dont see the connection >D
grin.gif

Super T1ght
Just like prom night

^^^ correct. Don't even trip y'all the black/purple have been confirmed as an LA limited release. The OTs aren't slated until December.

^ Yes. Those and the Grey/Black/White's have KOBE on the tongue...

I can hook somebody up for $125 shipped for either of those colorways if you'd like.... let me know

[email protected]

I can't wait to go buy mine on the 2nd!!! I think I'm even more excited to get my blk 2k5's in July, I'm playin in both clorways!!!! :wink:
wink.gif
Quote:
My house always smells like new shoes.

I notice from the pics of the LAKER 2k5's and the pics shown in pickyourshoes.com that the KOBE-LOGO on the plastic tab on the front of the shoe and the heel of the shoe is gone???

It turned into swooshes and the huarache-sign on the back??

Back
Top Bottom