OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Anywhere online or in the Socal area the Orlando's are still available? I need a size 9 or 9.5. Totally missed the release for these.

I wouldn't say the Orlandos stomped over the GITDs. The Orlandos are classic but the black pair is better IMO, and a bit more special to me. The GITD joints were the best shoe to release in the All-Star pack. GITDs>Orlandos

Got to HoH Serramonte with my cousin about 11:30, first in line. Grew to about 5 of us within 5 minutes of arrival. Probably about 50-60 total showed up in the end, copped a 10.5 GITD. Release went very smoothly, probably due to the Galaxy wristband fiasco for this mall.

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by facemafia

I'd assume they're ID's

With the one cent logo though?
I remember a while back someone doing surgery on their iDs and moving the logo from a busted pair of pennys to their AM1.

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

True to size or .5 down?

.5 down

i love these shoes
pimp.gif

can anyone tell me if you still have to use a light source to get them to glow or is that not needed anymore?

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by big1236

isn't it the air max 1 penny version?

I somewhat remember nike releasing some running shoes with orlando colors with the 1 cent logo on it....
I don't remember the name of the shoe, but I felt like I had seen a pic of it once before too. So these shoes were available retail? I haven't gotten into running shoes, even though they are more comfy than Jordan and Nike retros, but as a Penny fan this pair would have been tempting.

SMDHiDs kids... iDs!He added the logo.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I wouldn't say the Orlandos stomped over the GITDs. The Orlandos are classic but the black pair is better IMO, and a bit more special to me. The GITD joints were the best shoe to release in the All-Star pack. GITDs>Orlandos

I disagree the black pair is sick that's true, the Orlando colorway is simple white, royal and black you cant go wrong with matching with any article of clothing. Where as them Gitd is minimal to no clothes would match that shoe (so much going on). The only pro i see is they glow in the DARK and the reflective material, I don't know about you fam but if you have to wear a shoe at night just to make the shoe pop then i feel sorry for you. On the previous page the glow looks dope but what happens when the sun comes up?  Its almost like being at a club, you slam drink after drink after reaching a certain level of intoxication. ugly girls start to look sexy. you take her home ITS DARK AND THE MOOD IS RIGHT. Its 8AM in the morning what is this 300pound GITD doing next to me? ohhhhh MYYYYYY.. ORLANDO ALLL THE WAY !!!

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

I agree the black pair is sick,thanks finally someone with taste, the Orlando colorway is simple white, royal and black you cant go wrong with matching with any article of clothing. Where as them Gitd is minimal to no clothes would match that shoe (so much going on). The only pro i see is they glow in the DARK and the reflective material, I don't know about you fam but if you have to wear a shoe at night just to make the shoe pop then i feel sorry for you. On the previous page the glow looks dope but what happens when the sun comes up?  Its almost like being at a club, you slam drink after drink after reaching a certain level of intoxication. ugly girls start to look sexy. you take her home ITS DARK AND THE MOOD IS RIGHT. Its 8AM in the morning what is this 300pound GITD doing next to me? ohhhhh MYYYYYY..
you put too much thought into that bro lol

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

I agree the black pair is sick,thanks finally someone with taste, the Orlando colorway is simple white, royal and black you cant go wrong with matching with any article of clothing. Where as them Gitd is minimal to no clothes would match that shoe (so much going on). The only pro i see is they glow in the DARK and the reflective material, I don't know about you fam but if you have to wear a shoe at night just to make the shoe pop then i feel sorry for you. On the previous page the glow looks dope but what happens when the sun comes up?  Its almost like being at a club, you slam drink after drink after reaching a certain level of intoxication. ugly girls start to look sexy. you take her home ITS DARK AND THE MOOD IS RIGHT. Its 8AM in the morning what is this 300pound GITD doing next to me? ohhhhh MYYYYYY..
you put too much thought into that bro lol
 You have to admit its true. which pair did you get?

I got the GITD... only because NikeStore twitter put the link up for those first. lol I didn't want to chance it and walk away empty handed.

Went back for the Orlandos but was too late.

I disagree the black pair is sick that's true, the Orlando colorway is simple white, royal and black you cant go wrong with matching with any article of clothing. Where as them Gitd is minimal to no clothes would match that shoe (so much going on). The only pro i see is they glow in the DARK and the reflective material, I don't know about you fam but if you have to wear a shoe at night just to make the shoe pop then i feel sorry for you. On the previous page the glow looks dope but what happens when the sun comes up?  Its almost like being at a club, you slam drink after drink after reaching a certain level of intoxication. ugly girls start to look sexy. you take her home ITS DARK AND THE MOOD IS RIGHT. Its 8AM in the morning what is this 300pound GITD doing next to me? ohhhhh MYYYYYY.. ORLANDO ALLL THE WAY !!!
another legendary post. And I agree.
OG Colorways > Gimmick Colorways

I got the GITD... only because NikeStore twitter put the link up for those first. lol I didn't want to chance it and walk away empty handed.

so if the Nike store, would of tweeted a pair of pink quick strike player exclusive, air flight ones would you have added product to shopping kart. or would you throw them joints out of shopping kart?

Damn Mikey23, those pictures are making me hate the weekend already and it hasn't even started yet! My GITD's are being delivered Monday.

Ghostface's, I like that!
"How many pairs of Ghostface's did you cop? One!"

%%!* man... not including me, but the pink shoes will sell out first IMO... Sneakerheads are funny-style nowadays.

But Nike will slap a "Breast Cancer edition" title on it to make it okay

so if the Nike store, would of tweeted a pair of pink quick strike player exclusive, air flight ones would you have added product to shopping kart. or would you throw them joints out of shopping kart?
Well if Nike Store released them, they wouldn't be a Player Exclusive
smile.gif
Also, I probably would have added it, I was around with the original Flight One released and I also have some pretty sick pink shoes from years past. 

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Copped my pair last night while I was waiting for the all star pack today. Tried catching the glow and here's the out come.

Look much brighter than the GitD Zoom Rookies.

Back
Top Bottom