OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I heard a restock on Eastbay on 3/26, be patient. Check Eastbay twitter page to be sure.

all the asg? Just these 2? Or just the orlandos?? I think the last is the most likely

Thank you eastbay for delivering them a day early.
No thank you for not double boxing smh. It was a lot worse, had to try to re-shape the box. Eastbay rep, if you can see this. Your company needs to do better then this
ry%3D480
ry%3D480

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

I heard a restock on Eastbay on 3/26, be patient. Check Eastbay twitter page to be sure.

all the asg? Just these 2? Or just the orlandos?? I think the last is the most likely
Yeah, both Flight Ones on 3/26.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Yeah, both Flight Ones on 3/26.

word need to dbl up on both if possible but def the mints cuz I know they're gonna get dogged

Wow that is great news, I had to double check for myself on their twitter page. And it does say that they are getting them, shoes are still limited but they will have more than the first release. I wonder if local shops will be getting a re-stock too. I just need the mints

Not too excited about the re-stock... I paid a somewhat decent resale price for these... Guess i will just try to double up and make my money back!

Well for those of hoping on the restock from eastbay make sure they double box your. Fokicks. Cause homies box is done. If I was him I would shove that box up eastbays u know what.for those of you that payed wellllll above retail rock your kicks.

Paid resale for the Mints, and just got them in. Def not mad about the price either. Gonna try Eastbay for a pair of Orlando's if this restock holds up.

I could they restock anything, nowadays just to make an extra buck. they add the word limited and everyone bites into the hype. but buying from eastbay is risky buisness. if its not the messed up sneaker box. then its the shoe with various cosmetic flaws. These issuess are pretty common so when u call to place orderon eastbay. Don't forget to mention, the option of picking jacked up box or messed up shoes. And theyre customer service may laugh with u and throw in a 20cents gift card for your common trouble with eastbay. So roll the dice and u might get lucky hell they are so jacked up they're at coperate. I bet if you order the orlando flight ones. You'll proably get the galaxy foams. Snake eyes......

Dunno about new releases with Eastbay (since I usually strike out with their timer), but ordering cleats, on sale shoes for various brands (Jordan, Nike, adidas), and miscellaneous items hasn't resulted in me getting a destroyed box or tarnished product. I'd say I buy items through them at least every other month and I haven't gotten anything worth complaining about...not even the infamous "shoes in bag" shipment I've read about on here.

This was the worse I've received from them. I usually order something else, like a cheap tshirt or something else that's just a few bucks. But with this release I got too excited that I actually got thru on the phone and that they had my size. I was just like put the order in. lol

No, duck tale but one time I ordered a pair of duke basketball shorts. It arrived in a prompt manner. The package appeared to be open. it had a foul odor. I decided to perform a personal examination so I looked at front and back it was straight emblems intac. No lose threads. But it still had a stench. So I turned the bball shorts inside out and what do I see...... a railroad track. Turned out my neighbor beat me to the punch and wore my shorts. That's the bad thing about shady or salty neighbors they are always scheming and they're never sick. Anyways I took them to court and ever since that day it hasn't occured again.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

ive been soo out of the loop with this release, when did the GITD release?

and the orlando's sold out ?

i need to stop stalking

lol. It's part of the Galaxy pack. Came out the day before the KD/Bron/Kobe.
And as the thread title says.. 45 second sell out on NDC. I think it was less though. But like other said restock later this month. So don't pay the resell price! No one should in the first place to be honest.. but our community is built off hype and the blind "need" to cop RIGHT AWAY.

I remember my brother ordered me some adidas off eastbay like 10 years ago and the box 
came just like that, looking terrible. They need to step their shipping game up

cant wait until the 26th!!!! the mints will be restocked correct? i'm straight on the orlandos

Back
Top Bottom