OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Wow,you could only choose from the orlando color way or that galaxy joint damm I want them both. This blows the policy people have at footaction 34.

that is the new Footlocker policy that dropped yesterday...Same goes with tommorrow, you can only get one release then have to go to the back of the line if you want another.

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

Wow,you could only choose from the orlando color way or that galaxy joint damm I want them both. This blows the policy people have at footaction 34.

that is the new Footlocker policy that dropped yesterday...Same goes with tommorrow, you can only get one release then have to go to the back of the line if you want another.
New policy..that's how it has always been at the HOH in NC...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by sammy863dade

should i get my air flight ones signed by penny? or my jersey? hes gonna be at the arena

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I called Amway and you can't bring anything to the signing. They give you an 8x10 and he signs it. It's a free signing so they make him sign whatever they want. Lame.

how bout if u wear the shoes or a jersey can he sign it?

Just left Footaction at Four Season in Gboro. Cats were waiting for these joints because they said they were going to drop em between 12 and 1 pm. I went back around 12:30 and everybody was surrounding the register. I heard they only had 15 pairs of the GITD and they passed out tickets, so I just left.

should i get my air flight ones signed by penny? or my jersey? hes gonna be at the arena

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I called Amway and you can't bring anything to the signing. They give you an 8x10 and he signs it. It's a free signing so they make him sign whatever they want. Lame.

Good questions, but I doubt it. In the ad it says "No outside merchandise will be signed" so I don't think so.

SMH.... In The Last Hour Or So, Kicks-Crew.com Has Raised Their Price On The GITD's By $50
30t6p3b.gif

EBAY Prices Hitting $350 For These?
eek.gif

What The Hell Has Happened To The Shoe Game?

Originally Posted by City Spud81

Well someone got two diffrent color style for house of hoops. What's up with that. Its like get the glow in the dark joints or the tradition old school color which def outshines those horrific kicks but the reseler value for those glow in the dark pennys are. Just sold out of 10.5 in the glow in the dark sold out mamaia let's be real them *%%!% is uglyyy orlando all the way

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

SMH.... In The Last Hour Or So, Kicks-Crew.com Has Raised Their Price On The GITD's By $50
30t6p3b.gif

EBAY Prices Hitting $350 For These?
eek.gif

What The Hell Has Happened To The Shoe Game?
Damn it I needa stop sleeping before they raise it to market value

Originally Posted by mross16

Just left Footaction at Four Season in Gboro. Cats were waiting for these joints because they said they were going to drop em between 12 and 1 pm. I went back around 12:30 and everybody was surrounding the register. I heard they only had 15 pairs of the GITD and they passed out tickets, so I just left.
Any idea what the Orlando's looked like out there?  

Be careful with em Asian retailer sites, you never know what u gonna get. After the ray13s I've learned my lesson.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Good questions, but I doubt it. In the ad it says "No outside merchandise will be signed" so I don't think so.

was the number of the amway?

@Midnight Hype yeah man it sucks I just hope the Orlando's do restock later on this year like Nike said originally. Smh.

Crazy how half the people in line didn't even know a sneaker was releasing, all they heard was "galaxy" and "limited"and jumped right in line. -,-

Hype is really and truly at an all-time high. It's just something about this all-star weekend and all the releases coming up. I would have never guessed in a million years that the Orlando Flight Ones would sell out in less than an hour online. I imagined these being slept on and copped once they went under $100 like most Penny's (at least the ones that aren't foams.) Seriously, can you think of one pair of Penny's that sold out that quick ever? I think it's been so hard to cop on NDC and other spots lately that heads are just itching to cop something at midnight to feel like they won an ebay auction or something.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Hype is really and truly at an all-time high. It's just something about this all-star weekend and all the releases coming up. I would have never guessed in a million years that the Orlando Flight Ones would sell out in less than an hour online. I imagined these being slept on and copped once they went under $100 like most Penny's (at least the ones that aren't foams.) Seriously, can you think of one pair of Penny's that sold out that quick ever? I think it's been so hard to cop on NDC and other spots lately that heads are just itching to cop something at midnight to feel like they won an ebay auction or something.

You mean sell out in less than 2 MINUTES?

Well Maybe it was just a "concrete" email, letting everyone know how it will be for now on at all store.

Originally Posted by mross16

New policy..that's how it has always been at the HOH in NC..
You talking about HOH Winston or HOH Raleigh?

Back
Top Bottom