OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Good news that sites are already marking these down which means that the regular retailers will probably struggle to move them at MSRP.

My local FNL said they only sold like one pair so far.  Let these drop and drop, with all of the releases nowadays it's nice to scoop a few shoes on the low.

I got my first pair on RD for $90 out the door, thanks to my FNL connect's employee discount. I will be getting another pair once they hit clearance. If I was a high school kid or college kid, I'd be playing ball in these. Hope I see some youngins in these this year.
Also, I see that the Zoom Flight 95 is retroing soon. I balled in that back in my high school days, but only for 1 game as it destroyed my foot. Aesthetically I loved that shoe, it just didn't fit my foot well. Hopefully the retro has a slightly different interior, and they release it in the OG black/white/gray CW, instead of strictly in the JKIDD career teams' CWs.

Last edited:
ok thanks, ill probably stick with a 12 or the impossible to find 12 1/2 once these joints hit the major dicsounts

Post if you're able to grab these for a low price.

I got my pair on RD for $20 off but I want a second pair. I'm usually not one to double up but I want a second pair of one of my favorites

came in the mail today :D :pimp:

axifex.jpg

I have a wide foot so these fit true to size for me. I wear a 8.5 in every Nike, counting these. 

Got these pics from a buddy that just got their shipment in at Foot Locker. These are gorgeous. I know their not OG but I dont even care. These are definitely as good as the OG colorway. Definitely better than the glow in the dark ones.

Hmmm..don't know if I should get them.

I sold my Orlandos so maybe

Rather have an all white pair

Should wait until they go on sale...

Last edited:
Those are nice. Have to see in person for finally decision, but they are looking really good there. And if they sit like the black/white colorway, they'll be easy to get. 

Got these pics from a buddy that just got their shipment in at Foot Locker. These are gorgeous. I know their not OG but I dont even care. These are definitely as good as the OG colorway. Definitely better than the glow in the dark ones.

Yes these do look nice!

They would complete my collection:

So sad such a dope and iconic sneaker is still sitting on shelves, but I don't mind as I feel these will go on sale and then I''ll scoop up a pair

The Blacks are still sitting EVERYWHERE... We should see a decent price drop relatively soon. Gonna grab another pair and continue to use pair one for winter beats

Gearing up for a big order to make use of this Eastbay 25% off.  Once they slash the price on these and stop playing games with the price on the Pillars I'll pounce.  If not, FNL will be getting more of my business.

I'm actually more excited to see the black/white/red colorway on these.
If the upper is nubuck, then I'm copping em'.

Last edited:
The wht/blues look real fresh and will be bought. Te black/wht/reds are another story, have to see more photos.

Back
Top Bottom