**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

anyone have any news of a "wave 2" or new color release of the current tech pack in the US? i haven't heard or seen anything on nike or here. I am not to interested in ordering from the UK and paying way over would-be retail on things like the pants. 

Red looking good...

has anyone tried the open hem nike tech pants?  looks like they have small stretch triangle on the waist maybe? description says 100% cotton, but i don't think that can be the case, since it has that nylon/polyester internal pocket like the sweatpants.

has anyone tried the open hem nike tech pants?  looks like they have small stretch triangle on the waist maybe? description says 100% cotton, but i don't think that can be the case, since it has that nylon/polyester internal pocket like the sweatpants.
I have a pair even though they say it's 100% cotton it's almost like a nylon material like wind breaker, the cut is a more taper feel like Levi's 508 and here is for you to see the comparison of the Nike NSW DWR TWILL TERRIAN pant which have this tough non breaking in material that's hard like Ben Davis pants material and the fitting is like a Levi's 514 straight.

Last edited:

I have a pair even though they say it's 100% cotton it's almost like a nylon material like wind breaker, the cut is a more taper feel like Levi's 508 and here is for you to see the comparison of the Nike NSW DWR TWILL TERRIAN pant which have this tough non breaking in material that's hard like Ben Davis pants material and the fitting is like a Levi's 514 straight.
very helpful! repped

do they stretch at the waist any?  do you find them true to size?

thanks again!

Last edited:

very helpful! repped

do they stretch at the waist any?  do you find them true to size?

thanks again!
They do! The sizing is a bit more giving since of the stretch triangle but true to size. You can size down if you want a FIT look, I got a 32. The 32 on the Nike NSW DWR TWILL TERRIAN is TTS and the 32 on the Nike Tech Open is a bit bigger and it's more comfortable IMO when you move and seat down because of the material.

The DWR is great for FALL/WINTER and I think the TECH OPEN is best for SPRING/SUMMER since it light and breathable.

I have this pair of Nike pants and I suggest you try them on before buying any pair. They were very high waisted, like granny pants, they sat almost near to my belly buttom, akward fit. I had to take them to the tailor to take them in.

Here´s some pics:

Those open hem nike tech pants seem to have a high rise, maybe its just the pic, but I´d try them on before buying....

Last edited:

They do! The sizing is a bit more giving since of the stretch triangle but true to size. You can size down if you want a FIT look, I got a 32. The 32 on the Nike NSW DWR TWILL TERRIAN is TTS and the 32 on the Nike Tech Open is a bit bigger and it's more comfortable IMO when you move and seat down because of the material.

The DWR is great for FALL/WINTER and I think the TECH OPEN is best for SPRING/SUMMER since it light and breathable.
very helpful- thank you!

6' 180 here with slightly above average thighs and calves 32"-34" waist and 32" inseam for jeans, for the tech pants would a xl be too long? or should I go with an L. Don't want to look like this ruvilla model   rather it look more like this ruvilla model 

Last edited:
I ordered the open hem tech pants from NDC when they first showed up and was VERY disappointed.

As vote said the material is like what you would see on windbreakers and fit was horrible on me. I ordered a size down and the length was still too long, they were also slim fitting, very slim.

One last thing, when you walk they make a swooshing sound between your thighs, if you seen the Seinfeld episode about George and his new suit.

Last edited:

6' 180 here with slightly above average thighs and calves 32"-34" waist and 32" inseam for jeans, for the tech pants would a xl be too long? or should I go with an L. Don't want to look like this ruvilla model   rather it look more like this ruvilla model 
I would go with a Large. 

I received my wind runner today and the fit is snug. Great material and worth the $$$

Def worth the money. They do fit snug...got an XL but will be returning it for a XXL.

Depending on how you like your clothes to fit I would say TTS on the fleece jacket and size up on the windrunner. I did the opposite on both jackets so I have to exchange both

i want to order a piar of the tech pants, but I think i need a xxxl since they fit small.. i usually wear a xxl in nike basketball shorts and like clothes more loose. 

does anyone know if there are fake NSW destroyers out there?

i have some pics and need a legit check, thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom