**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

So I should go for a M if I'm 5'8, 170 muscular slim build? Pretty decent thighs and calves. 30 waist.

Last edited:

they have the black ones in niketown NYC right now.

they might have the grey as well.

maybe you can do a phone order

heres their number (212) 891-6453
Might want to check your local FTLs too. I saw a full rack of the black ones here in NJ.

The N98 and Windrunner is $$$$ with my true size

Can't believe I went 1 size up on the pants....Thought from opinions they ran super small but didn't seem like it.

I got my tech pants in today. I ordered both a M and L just to try them both out. I'm 5'7" ~180lbs with 35 waist and usually wear M in shorts/sweats (gotten bit fatter so been ordering L recently). The M is wayyy too tight... like everywhere. I have pretty big thighs and calves so even if it fit fine at the waist it felt like tights everywhere else. The L fit much better even tho they're a bit longer on me.

So in my opinion I would size up for those with bigger legs or even those on the higher end on the waist range (M's are 32-35 and I'm a 35) cause my M sweats still fit me fine. And just looking at the pic again on NDC, the model has some scrawny legs and it doesn't look like there's much room left for growth.

Can anyone post pics of how they fit for 5'7''-5'9'' guys?

Stuck between choosing S or M for the tech pant. I'm 5'8'' 145lbs 28/29 waist.

I got my AW77 hoodie in.  Currently unavailable in the U.S.  Matches up with my black tech pants well, too.  Sorry for the bad pic. 

Does anyone else feel like this pocket is a little useless. To me it just looks good. What do you guys use it for.

Does anyone else feel like this pocket is a little useless. To me it just looks good. What do you guys use it for.
It has two smaller pockets within it that I use.  For cell phone and wallet and what not.  I would agree that if the smaller pockets weren't in there then it would be useless. 

However, you can't keep the zipper open with stuff in there because I have had my cell phone fall out a few times.

Anyone know where i can find a nike reflective jacket from? Size MEDIUM. I cant find one no where looking to spend under 250$

Anyone know where i can find a nike reflective jacket from? Size MEDIUM. I cant find one no where looking to spend under 250$

A new version is coming out this winter. One full reflective, and another with the top half black or volt, and the bottom reflective. I believe the price point on the full is in the $400 range though.

I saw them at an Expo on display in Europe last week.

A new version is coming out this winter. One full reflective, and another with the top half black or volt, and the bottom reflective. I believe the price point on the full is in the $400 range though.

I saw them at an Expo on display in Europe last week.
what else should we be looking forward to?

•  
@SELFdizolve

Would you happen to have any pics?

EDIT:

Another thing, anybody know the difference(s) between AW77 regular and AW77 tech?

Last edited:
the new blue hoodie and windrunner are up on nikestore china, and they look really nice in this color

actual pictures of the hoodie:

Full size run of the grey tech pants.

I ordered a pair but I could only do so via NDC Mobile. Not sure why the regular site only shows XXL in stock?

Correction, NDC is showing sizes S-XXL now

Last edited:
received my pair from jdsports in the uk. i was a little disappointed at first, because i thought they sent me a charcoal pair instead of black. just went on ndc though and the "black" pair is actually more of a charcoal.

received my pair from jdsports in the uk. i was a little disappointed at first, because i thought they sent me a charcoal pair instead of black. just went on ndc though and the "black" pair is actually more of a charcoal.
Yeah it's actually a heather black and not a true black.  A true black will be out by Christmas.

I have found that ordering from Euro sites is cheaper than NDC for a lot of the Tech fleece, especially the more expensive N98 and AW77 3.0. For example, these two sites had the N98s for around $135 compared to the $175+tax on NDC. 

http://lerayonfrais.fr/fr/58_nike

http://www.prodirectselect.com/lists/nike-clothing.aspx?p=all

also, i received my order in 5 days from europe. the main reason i held off so long was, because i thought it'd take forever. ended up being faster than my last eastbay order which took about 8 days.

Back
Top Bottom