**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

For t shirts I wear medium and all the dimensions are perfect. You didn't ask but for hoodies I wear medium and they're slightly but manageably shorter. And I wear medium for normal Nike sweatpants, which fit well.

I am similar to your sizing. I ordered medium initially. I was happy with the fit. I also ordered large just to be sure and I ended up liking the medium fit better.

Does anyone know if they still have a size Small left for this Nike Shield flash jacket in the Woodburn Factory store?

By the way, do you guys know how does the Nike Tech N98 Fleece Track Jacket fit? Does it run big, small, or TTS? I was thinking of getting a size Small or Medium. I wear a size small on Nike HBR track jacket and some nike hoodies.

Does anybody know what the indoor podium olympic uniforms are? Couldnt find any details online, only that regular down spaceman looking outdoor jacket

Nike USOC TECH Fleece 1.0 full size run in stock now. just copped L.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/usoc-tech-fleece-1-cuffed-pants/pid-854295
Medium already gone 
nerd.gif

Quoting myself from the other thread, didn't know this one existed.

guys ahas anybody washed there?

i currently own the olympic jacket, and 3m jacket scared to wash it lol

Also, not sure if anybody still wants these, but one of the Nike outlets here in Vegas has the full 3M and half shield jackets marked down a bunch.

The full 3M was $250 + 30% off, didn't check the price on the half shield because I already have it.

They had pretty much every size still available, too.

Pretty sure they do phone orders: (702) 896-7444

Edit: just checked my receipt, looks like the 30% promo expires tomorrow, so I suggest calling them today if you're interested in one.

Had to exchange it because I ended up buying a women's small the 1st time, :lol:

Not sure why they were mixed in w/ the men's jackets but w/e.

Bad news from anyone that ordered from Oneness. Nike only shipped them 20/50 pairs that they ordered. The rest are showing as order placed but no update on when they will be shipping.

Most likely will be refunding myself & others.

Bad news from anyone that ordered from Oneness. Nike only shipped them 20/50 pairs that they ordered. The rest are showing as order placed but no update on when they will be shipping.

Most likely will be refunding myself & others.

Wow at Nike :smh:

Guess I was one of fortunate ones. Oneness shipped my order on friday and I received it just yesterday

Last edited:
Nike always restocking at the most random times. What sucks most is I woke up around 6 am randomly, had the thought to get up and check, decided it was just wishful thinking. Get up later and check this page, looks like they did end up restocking around that time 
sick.gif

Guess I'll just have to check the site every single time I randomly get up till I finally grab a pair...

Back
Top Bottom