Official Nike Breast Cancer Thread - Volume It deserves its own Thread

Originally Posted by jae oh en

just got back from NTSF. they didn't get a full size run. biggest they got was an 11. as i was checking out, employees were having trouble bagging up the 8 or 9 pairs someone else had just bought.
smh.gif

3266685657_3281a641d4_o.jpg

sorry i couldn't come through for those who asked for help with these...the resellers got to them before i could.

yo Jae, how do you know the person that got the 8 or 9 pairs was ACTUALLY getting the pairs for his friends that couldnt make it to NTSF during a workday???

actually they didnt have an 11 (today), biggest was a 10.5

Just to clear the air..one of those 8 or 9 pairs was mine...dude was no reseller. Don't go "Shakin your Head" at other sneakerheads that HELPother sneakerheads. I mean, isnt that what YOU were trying to do?

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

I'm actually a little impressed....only 4 pairs on E-Bay so far & none are from today.

Which is good meaning resellers didnt get thier hands on em

I picked up a 9.5 but im a 9. If anybody's interested i'd like to trade these for a size 9 OR i guess a 9.5 Kobe Snake Pool. And dont act like theSnake Pools are worth way more cause we all know that they restocked all over the place and the Breast Cancer Hyperdunks are truely limited!......even ChicagoHOH got some later. Holla!

randz- chill. it was a fair assumption to make given the situation. you're telling me that if you saw me in the store buying 9 pairs of the same shoe, youwouldn't think that I was reselling them?

tell your boy i apologize for that. I'm actually happy to hear that those shoes are going to friends instead of ebay.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

randz- chill. it was a fair assumption to make given the situation. you're telling me that if you saw me in the store buying 9 pairs of the same shoe, you wouldn't think that I was reselling them?

tell your boy i apologize for that. I'm actually happy to hear that those shoes are going to friends instead of ebay.

Hey man no worries....i aint trippin. Within our circle of friends we wanted them but got confused by NTSF's release process. Im sure u heard theyaccidentally dropped them last week causing the "funky" size run but to drop them monday morning during a workday makes it damn near impossible forthe working folk to cop. Lets just say im grateful for having a friend that was able to make it down to ntsf for me. No harm done. Btw if you were a size 11, ibelieve that got sold last week. If we wanna be mad we should all be mad at nike for limiting releases let alone releasing something that is going to a charity

Originally Posted by KingJames216

10 10.5 anyone selling???no bonker prices either...

Bro.. I dont' think they bought these up to sell cheaply.. altho $250 isn't a bad price at all.

Ended ebay auctions...

Size 8 - $240.00 shipped
Size 9 - $247.50 shipped
Size 10 - $237.50 shipped (Relisted due to non paying bidder)
Size 10.5 - $220.00 shipped (Relisted due to non paying bidder)

So market price is roughly $240-$250.

Originally Posted by KingJames216

10 10.5 anyone selling???no bonker prices either...

There's a size 10 on ebay right now for 192 on the current bid. Not really bad imo.

ANYONE WITH A 10, 10.5, OR 11?????

I REALLY needed these due to cancer affecting me very much recently...so if anyone can help me out, PLEASE PM me.

I will pay more than retail!!!!

Got my pair thanks to a great niketalker..retail plus shipping and paypal fees *135 shipped*..not bad at all..

Should b here in the next few days..now i needa order some UNC gear to match the cause..

It's really a shame that these couldnt have gotten into the hands of people who really wanted them and have had cancer in their lives.

Oh well....its just how it goes.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

I picked up a 9.5 but im a 9. If anybody's interested i'd like to trade these for a size 9 OR i guess a 9.5 Kobe Snake Pool. And dont act like the Snake Pools are worth way more cause we all know that they restocked all over the place and the Breast Cancer Hyperdunks are truely limited!......even Chicago HOH got some later. Holla!
Only MJ's... I was up there this morning (mostly to pick up some spare foamposites... but I copped these too). What were you wearing?

Its sad that nike doesn't put more of these shoes out, so that way the money goes to the right people not resellers looking for a profit off their rareshoe. Its for a great cause but done in the wrong way.

Yea, 19 pairs now on E-Bay.

It's sad and upsetting that people are making a profit off of a charity shoe.

Nike just doesn't get it....SMH

Back
Top Bottom