* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

GOAT offers free returns, so if i get these for retail then no issues. Consignment shop said these going in he $300 ish range. So there is a market, i think whoever got these early didnt know what he had. It happens.

Yea? That naive? Usually early drops they try to beat you over the head to have it first. I mean look at the recent release bred
13s. Cats had them early and only asked for 220-250. I'm just trying to be optimistic about it lol.

Yea? That naive? Usually early drops they try to beat you over the head to have it first. I mean look at the recent release bred
13s. Cats had them early and only asked for 220-250. I'm just trying to be optimistic about it lol.

Stay optimistic

<iframe width="560" height

Yeah its weird, ebay and twitter selling for $300-$375 right now lol

lebron-james-first-game

Reservation apps will probably have them up in the morning. We shall find out how hard/easy will these be to obtain.

The FTL Launch locator and Release Calendar updated...
These aren't on the launch locator, but they are on the release calendar..
Interested to see how this release will be handled...

yall do know qs doesnt necessarily mean really limited right?

it use to 15 years ago but not now

When y'all get reservations, they come on the Nike+ app right? I never got a reservation on SNKRS

Back
Top Bottom