* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

I never had a pair back in the day. Only remember one guy in my school having them. He had the white/blacks.

Now a bunch of us had the IIs.

Copped white and blacks for my first Varsity season and wore them with black ankle braces all year. :smokin

Was on my first AAU trip when Mom's showed up with the all blacks and I went nuts and put them right on the court.

The Times!

Necks and Ankles.

Why can't we do both?
smokin.gif
Touche

The cool thing about this shoe is that it makes a GREAT blank canvas. They can make some really dope retro+ cws inspired by the best Lebron cws over the years. Think Fruity Pebbles, Jade, Prism, Witness, SB (j/k we know that will never happen) and NYC Graffiti AZGs.

Give the people what they want, Nike.

Last edited:
The cool thing about this shoe is that it makes a GREAT blank canvas. They can make some really dope retro+ cws inspired by the best Lebron cws over the years. Think Fruity Pebbles, Jade, Prism, Witness, SB (j/k we know that will never happen) and NYC Graffiti AZGs.

I don't 90% of the CWs you mentioned would look good on the AZG...let those CWs stay with their respective models

I hope people don't want this. Please keep the retro's strictly to OG cw's

Wheats probably won't see a retro anytime soon, everything else is fair game.

It's laughable the questions people are asking about if you can play in these. Clearly New to this thread and model. If you go back in he thread you'll see shots of players (Norris Cole for example) playing in them at the NBA level as recently as like 2-3 seasons ago. These will be fine to ball in.

It's laughable the questions people are asking about if you can play in these. Clearly New to this thread and model. If you go back in he thread you'll see shots of players (Norris Cole for example) playing in them at the NBA level as recently as like 2-3 seasons ago. These will be fine to ball in.

Straight to the Hardwood they go for me!

Yep!!

This commercial was so iconic on so many levels. RIP the King of Comedy Bernie Mac... man this brought back so many memories

just dug mine out from the closet.... separations everywhere smh.

What's the proper way to re-glue ?? Am I supposed to pull the whole sole off to regule, or just stick some glue inbetween the gap? Any help is appreciated. I saw that big as$ Nikelab box Lebron was holding... no way in hell this is gonna be an easy cop guys.

Back
Top Bottom