Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
that dude got doubles.. and he's probably get a weekly allowance that triples your week salary.

these chinese cats are too rich man.. it's that crooked-*** government and them taking advantage of america's spending habits.

Last edited:
Shoes look better worn, adds character. Collect paintings if you don't wanna touch it and gain money. LOL
I have to 1000% agree...

Ever since I've seen my OG Jordan V's and VI's literally crumble to dust from not wearing them I've completely stopped "storing" shoes for collecting purposes. 

I make it a point now these days to wear EVERY shoe I own at least a few times per year.

I've worn my platinums about 5 times since they released as they still look as good as ever.

I have to 1000% agree...

Ever since I've seen my OG Jordan V's and VI's literally crumble to dust from not wearing them I've completely stopped "storing" shoes for collecting purposes. 

I make it a point now these days to wear EVERY shoe I own at least a few times per year.

I've worn my platinums about 5 times since they released as they still look as good as ever.

We live by the same creed.

View media item 97720

Dude prolly tucks his yeezys into bed as well

Doubtful its gonna happen, but if I score a pair of these reds theyre getting worn more than anything else I own.

Never understood reason of keeping every pair DS. I've worn my solars a handful of times and my tan Yeezy's also but everyone is different 

the ones who harvest thier shoes for 10 plus year then bring em out tryin to stunt only to find out they gonna need some type of restoration done so they can wear em. lmfao! stunting comes with a COST!

People can do whatever they want with their shoes. If you view them as shoes, wear them. If you view them as art, then display them. If you see them a little bit as both, double up. Just don't tell others what to do with them. Just do what makes you happy.

They can do what they want with their pairs

BUT seeing them just sit on ice when I myself don't have them makes me. . .

View media item 653149

Feel Some Typa WaaaAAAaaYYYyyy

Part of the allure about the line is that Kanye has his own Nike's, not his own shoes.

I think the allure of his LV's was that he has his own high-end Louis Vuttion sneakers, not simply his own shoes.

Part of it is Kanye West, the rap superstar with a (supposedly) distinguished, refined, and/or high-end fashion taste; the other part of it is Nike and LV, two of the most iconic brands worthy of matching his fashion tastes.

And this is why I won't sell my Y1 collection even though I'm not a fan of the look or feel when worn. I haven't touched mine since the summer they dropped and often consider getting rid of them, but its a historic collection.

Sami said 7 EST right 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom