Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did I not notice that whiplashed spine on the right shoe? :lol:

wow Nike gave 0 effs on this release. And yes there should be top notch QC if Nike expects you to pay for a non-tech shoe. The GITD sole is a free option on Nike iD so they can't be taxing on that. Ashy leather scales ---> red rubber bumps? Oh man this is the greatest Nike troll ever. I hope they raise the price too

I bet Geno's and all those other feezys on IG didn't have that spinal problem :rofl:

Let's be honest if that pair wasn't received by who it was and it was just put up on a blog with no specifics, EVERYONE on here would be yelling reps/fakes.

exactly my point. fugazy manufacturers are jumping for joy after seeing sami's pics. lol

No, if it was someone else, nobody would be yelling fakes. These flaws don't make them look fake. Just looks like Nike's typical lack of quality control.

Either way, a pair with a ton of flaws still > fakes.

Y'all also keep in mind that Nike hasn't posted any info on the price of these yet. I doubt they decrease it despite being lesser quality without the leather, but there's a chance they will. Especially if they're also more widely available.

Last edited:
No, if it was someone else, nobody would be yelling fakes. These flaws don't make them look fake. Just looks like Nike's typical lack of quality control.

Y'all also keep in mind that Nike hasn't posted any info on the price of these yet. I doubt they decrease it despite being lesser quality without the leather, but there's a chance they will. Especially if they're also more widely available.
Thanks for saving me time to respond.

I have not relied on the spine to call out fakes. There are more than enough evidence on Sami's pair to know they are authentic.

taking my students to 9 countries in Europe for 18 days this summer... made the executive decision to bring along my plats and rock them to death... figure, I will never resell these, and it will be cool to look at pics 10+ years from now and remember these shoes, and what my levels of involvement in the "sneaker culture" was 8)

they won't end up this bad though, I guarantee that 8)
View media item 654539

taking my students to 9 countries in Europe for 18 days this summer... made the executive decision to bring along my plats and rock them to death... figure, I will never resell these, and it will be cool to look at pics 10+ years from now and remember these shoes, and what my levels of involvement in the "sneaker culture" was
glasses.gif

they won't end up this bad though, I guarantee that
glasses.gif
kudos to you sir. rock em proud. Enjoy europe 
nthat.gif

taking my students to 9 countries in Europe for 18 days this summer... made the executive decision to bring along my plats and rock them to death... figure, I will never resell these, and it will be cool to look at pics 10+ years from now and remember these shoes, and what my levels of involvement in the "sneaker culture" was 8)

they won't end up this bad though, I guarantee that 8)
View media item 654539

you should wear the hell out of them and break them necks in the 808

who ever said it looks like neoprene on the side panels is right i think, its some kind of fabric

another way to tell real from fake (hard to see from pictures tho)

odd material for the outside of a shoe kind of

I DONT KNOW ANYTHING! Only nike knows.

Sorry guys for the misunderstanding. I meant one thing and a lot of you thought it meant more/something else. judging by my PMs.
I'm not in the know and respect the people that I know who do have that kind of info not to even ask. Guess we will all know eventually, including me.

I hope we all get pairs.

Another thing worth pointing out, remember zyn0210's authentic pics and how it looked like denim stains on his tongues. Well it's like that on sami's pix too, so it looks like that's just the nature of the color of that material.

Doubt any reps have that yet.

Another thing worth pointing out, remember zyn0210's authentic pics and how it looked like denim stains on his tongues. Well it's like that on sami's pix too, so it looks like that's just the nature of the color of that material.

damn i was just typing this & decided to refresh before posting..... i swore those were denim stains but its clearly just the material

People with replicas will rub their denim on the tongue so it can give it that effect lol

bruh what are you even talking about. those ***** look ****** up. the only reason anyone believes they are real is cuz the dude actually met kanye himself, don't flex. i woulda called them ***** fake to if i didnt see the info with my own eyes

Last edited:

i swear these sneakers are so trash

im refering to the red ones. they are ****** garbage

i dont understand why you guys are such sheep
So why are you in here so concerned about what other people like?
im in here because i gotta stay up with release information

so i can buy them to sell them to sheep like you

im gonna take the 2-3k i get from you sheep and throw a grand on it and buy a pound of sour diesel

flip that for 8 racks

dummys 
people still sell weed??

grow a pair and sell heroin.

View media item 654636
I swear, sometimes you could be having an awful day at work and NT comes to the rescue with stuff like this :smokin

bruh what are you even talking about. those ***** look ****** up. the only reason anyone believes they are real is cuz the dude actually met kanye himself, don't flex. i woulda called them ***** fake to if i didnt see the info with my own eyes

Nah man. What are you even talking about?

Not "flexing"... :lol:

Just some of us have taken info from people who know legit from fake like PO, coupled that with comparisons to the legit pairs seen on Ye and Kim, and have been able to call it.

None of us would have called those fake. Maybe you would. But your opinion doesn't = fact.

The glue, crooked midsole and bumps in the back aren't tell tale signs of them being fake. Fakes are easy to spot right now due to several other factors. Those flaws on Sami's are just Nike's typical lack of quality control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom