Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
a release is always near when you see dudes like revis's manager rocking em.

february seems like the perfect month for these to drop.

my list for next year is looking like this.

oregon 5's, and if they decide to release black infrareds or the black royal rumored CW.

dont mess with kobes,lebrons,kds or white shoes.

i havent tried to cop a shoe since this whole inline thing for nikes site, but when i did do it for the hell of it to test my skills i struck out.

except during that last restock, i saw all the shoes pop up before they tweeted, but most of those sucked.

hopefully they also drop some air tech challenge 2's, im still salty none of the US opens hit nikes site.

Last edited:

If the shoes TRULY are dropping, would make sense. No one would really be expecting it (which seems to be Nikes agenda to begin with, SILENCE).
Have they ever announced a shoe release after midnight? I'm just curious because I don't know if they would stay in the office THAT long (or where ever it's tweeted from.)

Have they ever announced a shoe release after midnight? I'm just curious because I don't know if they would stay in the office THAT long (or where ever it's tweeted from.)
I wish I could believe that they ACTUALLY stay in the office lol. the way they operate, I wouldn't be surprised if everything was automated.

I doubt kanye needs to sign off for these to release and even if he did I would bet he signed off a while ago now. Back when we first saw these pop up, along with the giveaway.

That's how stupid it sounds. Doubt an average Nike employee knows when these are going to release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom