Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I received info today, saying to expect some info from Nike tomorrow or Wednesday." Later saying " if Nike are not releasing them, Nike themselves are liars."

From an associate at the Nike outlet down here in Nola. Take it with what you want, I'm trying my luck with FTL anyways.

lol @ "expect to strike out, bot or not" so how r they gonna sell out then? The Internet is gonna eat them?

Idc, I'm confident I could cop and I'm not using a bot, I'm just gon keep tryin till that **** say sold out.

Can someone tell whats the best option when added to THE cart, to check out with paypal or to just to to THE check out screen?
Hahaha all these cart question.. We all know you guys have been doing 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Hopefully you didn't pay too much for it 
laugh.gif
 Domo Arigato Mr. ....

gonna have to use the home wifi and the 4g off the celly at the same time lol

if ftl is getting them i wonder if eastbay gets them as well

When Yeezus touches earth.

Y'all won't be prepared. 

This page will move 1 page per minute.  

Less than 2% of folks will post "GOT EM'!'

The rest will complain about how bad footlocker.com ect.

I'm only trying online so I careless about B&M locations because I know it will either be a zoo or a lot shady employees/owners.

Well, I will try to purchase off the site regular way, hell only way i know. I wish everyone luck lol

Hahaha all these cart question.. We all know you guys have been doing :lol: :lol: . Hopefully you didn't pay too much for it :lol:  Domo Arigato Mr. ....

Wtf you talking about ?? Pay for what?? I hope you dont mean a bot because I am just going of my fiber speed. Just à normal question

Last edited:

So back when cement 3's dropped i used footlocker striked out. the site froze. So just to clarify, If i get the shoes in my cart will i be good?  Or is it first to checkout? If it is theres no hope. But if it's first to get in the cart and you can pay within a day or so game just changed.
you gotta checkout.. they can sell out while they are still in your cart.  happened to me with jordan 1 royals. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom