Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thats not even my name on the pp thing, bro. I know I didn't get anything to my home address from you nor have I ever heard of you or your site ever in my life. 
So someone just made a paypal account with your email? Seems legit, you didn't think it was fishy getting emails about invoices for DS solars? then paying 3500 for them? Not sure who you think you're dealing with. Lucky for you paypal has my back because I bring them 100x the business you ever could.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

So it was the correct email address as well as the physical address? Syndicate, maybe post the address so Ron can confirm whether it is/isnt his address.

id like to stay on topic as well. But let's be real, If syndicate opens a thread in the general forum, aint nobody really going to give a damn.

I just feel like the people that have been following this thread should kno whether he's a scam artist or not. Just in case he tries to sell to somebody here. Because he does have three* pairs of solars at the moment right?

i called paypal myself. why didnt OP state the invoice he sent was sent to another email and not the rwr one? paypal also said the transaction was "unauthorized" and not a dispute thru my c.c. company.

moneylicious you should know me better. i sold my last pair in october. i have 1 pair of platinums left. i guarantee its not my home address cause ive never done business with dude nor know of his business.

ive sold 1000s of dollars of shoes on this site and never had a bad review or thread made about me.

I wake up to death threats in a pm...i dont rock like that and dont know this dude.

i called paypal myself. why didnt OP state the invoice he sent was sent to another email and not the rwr one? paypal also said the transaction was "unauthorized" and not a dispute thru my c.c. company.

moneylicious you should know me better. i sold my last pair in october. i have 1 pair of platinums left. i guarantee its not my home address cause ive never done business with dude nor know of his business.

ive sold 1000s of dollars of shoes on this site and never had a bad review or thread made about me.

I wake up to death threats in a pm...i dont rock like that and dont know this dude.
Im just curious myself. I havent heard anything bad about you either in regards to selling.

But if it wasnt made with your paypal account how did you get paypal to tell you its an "unauthorized" transaction?

Also, if it was indeed sent to YOUR email address, how did you look pass the invoice email, payment made email, etc?

rwr paypal is inactive. I tried logging in and i was told to contact paypal. I gave them the personal info to look into the account and they said that the payment was initiated from another email all together and that my account needed a new PW. They asked if I was out of the country because the payment was made thru a foreign IP.

At the end of the day, I dont like being a. threatened, b. having my name drug thru the mud.

I dont rock that, never done anyone dirty...I just talk my ish on here and keep it moving.

I paid $140 for 3 seats lower level, which is cheap for heat tickets.
yeah that is cheap. One upper level seat to a nets game is damn near 100 cuz of the new stadium :smh:

But lets get back to the yeezys, don't want to get banned from this thread

yeah that is cheap. One upper level seat to a nets game is damn near 100 cuz of the new stadium :smh:

But lets get back to the yeezys, don't want to get banned from this thread

Worst part of game (besides heat win lol) was I was walking down the steps and scratched the backs up.

some dude came into my store  today and legit asked if we had any red octobers in stock.......

the hype is real. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom