Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems like the pairs sitting in the distro center in memphis are getting stolen! did the dudes talking about the oceans 11's style heist a few pages back succeed?? lmao

why does her opinion matter?
apparently it aint her opinion. she is making a big deal about KNOWING the ****. she wont name names though. Just another perspective about whats going on with this shoe. if dudes are successfully getting them out of the warehouse thats crazy as ****.

apparently it aint her opinion. she is making a big deal about KNOWING the ****. she wont name names though. Just another perspective about whats going on with this shoe. if dudes are successfully getting them out of the warehouse thats crazy as ****.

it seemed to me that pairs were being stolen from the factory not the distribution center. imma exit back out of this thread tho cuz I could care less what a teenager on twitter has to say

Stealing has always been around so not surprised.

"Never be surprised about what a human being can do...."

She's been saying that people with the yeezys are blaming her and saying she's apart of it or something if I'm not mistaken. I think that's why she's mad.

She just visited HQ so she might have heard a few things. I would "e-snitch" but I gain nothing by doing it so ehh.

Back to the girl...I dont see the appeal...she has a great set of ****, but the caked up make-up face isn't the business.

it seemed to me that pairs were being stolen from the factory not the distribution center. imma exit back out of this thread tho cuz I could care less what a teenager on twitter has to say
 lmao another "2 cool for school" guy. go ahead and exit bro. you are getting too worked up over this. I responded to another member asking if any of us saw what was going on on twitter. And her tweet specifically stated DISTRIBUTION CENTER. 

Last edited:

She just visited HQ so she might have heard a few things. I would "e-snitch" but I gain nothing by doing it so ehh.

Back to the girl...I dont see the appeal...she has a great set of ****, but the caked up make-up face isn't the business.
yeah bro her **** do look good but the makeup is OD

lmao another "2 cool for school" guy. go ahead and exit bro. you are getting too worked up over this. I responded to another member asking if any of us saw what was going on on twitter. And her tweet specifically stated DISTRIBUTION CENTER. But go ahead bro exit the thread. Im sure your bubble bath is waiting LMAO  
I confirmed they've been sitting there for quite some time 2-3 weeks ago. 

She's branded herself well. I will give credit where credit is due, but the circle she's involved in is mighty small and it will be awkward for her from now when she's in those circles at sneaker events.

Nike sending cease and desist orders to certain re-sellers>her tweet

I confirmed they've been sitting there for quite some time 2-3 weeks ago. 

She's branded herself well. I will give credit where credit is due, but the circle she's involved in is mighty small and it will be awkward for her from now when she's in those circles at sneaker events.

Nike sending cease and desist orders to certain re-sellers>her tweet
yeah i read your posts ron. thats why i wasnt surprised they were getting stolen from the distro center. 

damn cease and desists? crazy

I will give credit to the gator viking for giving me word on movement at the center.

I wasn't told specifics on where they were headed, but Nike is planning on moving units. Whether it's to the trash or to retailers, something is up.

@ChrispiKicks, can you confirm or deny that Nike contacted you or Sami? I know a letter was sent to someone in NY.

lmao another "2 cool for school" guy. go ahead and exit bro. you are getting too worked up over this. I responded to another member asking if any of us saw what was going on on twitter. And her tweet specifically stated DISTRIBUTION CENTER. 

I'm not worked up in the least, you missed my point entirely which is that idk why what she's saying holds weight, not throwing any shade towards you. I highly doubt people are taking things from Nikes distribution center, and we saw pairs popping up from people in china way before they were rumored to be at the distribution center. What that girl is saying doesn't even seem newsworthy and she seems like any other internet attention whor* so I'm trying to figure out why she is so credible

Last edited:
I'm not worked up in the least, you missed my point entirely which is that idk why what she's saying holds weight, not throwing any shade towards you. I highly doubt people are taking things from Nikes distribution center, and we saw pairs popping up from people in china way before they were rumored to be at the distribution center. What that girl is saying doesn't even seem newsworthy so I'm trying to figure out why she is so credible
my bad i misinterpreted that. I dont know if what she is saying is holding weight either. @RonsWeedRoom  said she had visited Nike HQ so she may have heard something from them at that time. And now with the cease and desists coming from nike to the resellers im sure dudes are shook lol 

I'm not worked up in the least, you missed my point entirely which is that idk why what she's saying holds weight, not throwing any shade towards you. I highly doubt people are taking things from Nikes distribution center, and we saw pairs popping up from people in china way before they were rumored to be at the distribution center. What that girl is saying doesn't even seem newsworthy and she seems like any other internet attention whor* so I'm trying to figure out why she is so credible
Whilst I agree with you...she's a 30 something year old "sneaker head". Ok, maybe she's late 20's, but she's one of them kicks, kicks, kicks, type of chick/person but she has connects and is a legit source of info. You don't have to like the girl to respect her spot...like I do. I think she's a shoe THOT, but respect her grind and connections.

The pairs she's talking about have legit been stolen from Nike tho.

idk about how much she had to "grind", you see how dudes act on here when a female comes around. all I know is I really wish I had won that contest lmao

idk about how much she had to "grind", you see how dudes act on here when a female comes around. all I know is I really wish I had won that contest lmao
SHE LOOKS LIKE A PAISA GOING TO DANCE AT  LEONARDOS (My L.A. folk now about this spot) 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom