Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
King Arthur wrote:

i once called eastbay for an hour and 30 minutes 
acting like a basketball coach trying to talk to her about what the best team shoes and warm ups would be 

then come midnight I told the lady that I wanted to order the flint XIII's and she was like yeah i figured 

this was the 2005 release btw

grin.gif
I did this for the DMP release but the operator said she couldnt do it because her boss was behind her. 
I still got them from somewhere else
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by melofan15

Originally Posted by Mr K

Bros, hot up CL....sure is a shady place but it's come through in the clutch for me in many occasions, I found a pair of SBs for 280$ lightly worn and in a see of listings for yeezys going for 2500-10000 I finally got me a pair of Solars for 1100$....still rape considering these retail at 250$ but in comparison to the way the market is, I guess is a "steal"

damn $1100..I would have tried my luck with ndc first. but the way things are looking $1100 is definitely a steal
what are your thoughts on them?

I'm gonna try NDC as well, but the way I see it, we haven't seen the worst yet, people still have chances of getting these at retail, once NDC comes and goes, people who really want the shoe are gonna start looking at these prices in a different light, months ago I told myself I would set aside 600$ for the resell market, I posted that here...looking at the market now and the way these are selling at 2500, 3k, 4k, etc....you can't really say anything close to 1k is not a steal, unless you simply don't like the shoe, but if you like the shoe, been prepping for it and unfortunately have struck out, any of us would drop that stack, specially knowing more than likely that's where the value for these will settle.I don't spend money often and work alot, have my own business and a pretty good couple of jobs, im not rich by any means but spending 1k on something I've wanted for a while every now and then, doesn't hurt me much, bills still get payed, food still on the table...priorities are still in check.

Originally Posted by spenna316

is anyone just staying on the NDC New release section instead of Twitter?

no, they are going to post a link you wont be able to find it on the site supposedly

^ They've said multiple times that the only way to access the link is through twitter...... AKA YOU WONT BE ABLE TO FIND THEM ON NDC, i've seen this before where even if you had the address of this website you couldn't get to the page unless you emailed them and they sent you the link.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

NIKETALKER'S PLEASE BEWARE THE FAKES ARE HITTING CRAIGSLIST....

email this posting to a friendwashington, DC craigslist > district of columbia > for sale / wanted > cell phones - by owner

please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized
prohibited
spam/overpost
best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
[h2]Nike Air Yeezy 2 NRG - $500[/h2]
Date: 2012-06-09, 6:35PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [sup][Errors when replying to ads?][/sup]

many sizes from 8 to 14, must have 500.00 if not please dont waste our time, thanks 

5I15Gc5H43G63Ff3Idc6999a037b0b69e1ef6.jpg

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 3068000010

FORMAT:
slimregularauto
UGHHH! And I was gonna hit dude up too! Thanks for the head's up.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BDUB313

Originally Posted by howyouwhat

Originally Posted by BDUB313

Bro if u seriously paid 1,100$ for these either u got money to blow, or u weren't thinking right lol u could have bought plenty of other type of sneakers, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, louboutins, Bottega Veneta, Jimmy choo yea they are not Nike but at least you would have paid for QUALITY and braggin rights. If I don't get these Yeezys for retail than I don't even want em lol

Why you worried about how steezy spends his money? The homie has like 3 jobs, that stack definitely wont hurt him.

Good PU at an even better price.

I own a business and make 100,000$ a year... But still doesn't mean I'm going to support a reseller for $1,100 with msrp 245 lol

Totally understand, but we all find value in different things...cars, houses, electronics, kicks, etc....I don't like resellers but like I said earlier it has become part of Ye culture and there is not much we can do about it.

Originally Posted by melofan15

Bros, hot up CL....sure is a shady place but it's come through in the clutch for me in many occasions, I found a pair of SBs for 280$ lightly worn and in a see of listings for yeezys going for 2500-10000 I finally got me a pair of Solars for 1100$....still rape considering these retail at 250$ but in comparison to the way the market is, I guess is a "steal"

damn $1100..I would have tried my luck with ndc first. but the way things are looking $1100 is definitely a steal
what are your thoughts on them?

I'm gonna try NDC as well, but the way I see it, we haven't seen the worst yet, people still have chances of getting these at retail, once NDC comes and goes, people who really want the shoe are gonna start looking at these prices in a different light, months ago I told myself I would set aside 600$ for the resell market, I posted that here...looking at the market now and the way these are selling at 2500, 3k, 4k, etc....you can't really say anything close to 1k is not a steal, unless you simply don't like the shoe, but if you like the shoe, been prepping for it and unfortunately have struck out, any of us would drop that stack, specially knowing more than likely that's where the value for these will settle.I don't spend money often and work alot, have my own business and a pretty good couple of jobs, im not rich by any means but spending 1k on something I've wanted for a while every now and then, doesn't hurt me much, bills still get payed, food still on the table...priorities are still in check.

Give you props brother and your priorities on point.. Too bad here in the D it's opposite,lol no food on the table and no bills paid but people still dropping a stack on em lol

now would be a good time to drop the yeezys in the middle of Heat heading to the championship lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom