Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
is ntny releasing these? and did WEST announe their winners yet? how about livestock canada? if these failed im pretty much screwed

I'm striking out left and right with these raffles and I have to depend on a random NDC release 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

Originally Posted by howyouwhat

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

Y'all need to chill with posting every little thing that comes to your mind, "Yuku", etc.

The thread is moving fast enough without you drowning out actual relevant info.

People are posting "yuku" because yuku acts up and the only way to see the current page is to post something, otherwise your time traveling in the past.
I'm aware bruh.

Pepper your angus?!?!?

Originally Posted by FreshFeet

Performance wise, would this be a good shoe to hoop in? For the price, what technology is in it btw?

OR is this just a shoe to be worn when playing DEF JAM Rap Star??
not sure if serious?

this ugly chick that i went to school with is tryna hold me down in Boston

gotta love ugly chicks
pimp.gif

dammit my phone was out of battery now i dont know if kith or west called me, probably not though.

Originally Posted by Grey

wait, are the military's coming out tomorrow?
Yes.  My boy got DMed to reserve a pair of military's.  Told him he couldn't make money on them. His reaction 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
.  I told him to put all his effort in getting the Yeezys.  I'm kinda digging the Platinum pair more too.  I'll gladly have those over the Solars.

Originally Posted by KidConnection

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

lol this yeezy thread is as funny as some of these boxden threads lol. Cats going HAM lmao

Don't mention boxden on here B. NT isn't ready.  

Bunch of herbs on that site.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by KidConnection

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

lol this yeezy thread is as funny as some of these boxden threads lol. Cats going HAM lmao

Don't mention boxden on here B. NT isn't ready.  

Oh YoU MaD wrote:

Bunch of herbs on that site.

KidConnection writes:

Good, Stay far from the link.

im completely given up on this release. i have to go into work tomorrow, so ill miss the NDC link.

getting paid overtime > panicking over a Nike release

worst case scenario, ill stack bread and buy these in a few months.

Originally Posted by sthebest

im completely given up on this release. i have to go into work tomorrow, so ill miss the NDC link.

Happened to me last release...don't even it sweat it, these will drop in price in a couple weeks...

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Happened to me last release...don't even it sweat it, these will drop in price in a couple weeks...
Below 1K though?

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Chicago no HoH? Fuuuuu

But hey if you want to get a baseball bat shoved up your *!+* there is Succezzzzzzz, the scummiest place on earth!
Nothing wrong with that place...well that is if you want to pay 1K + for them and feel like a boss

i sold my blk pink 1.5 years later for 800. bought some alden indy (indiana jones) boots instead. made some other dude happy and I love my aldens - prob last longer than yeezys with regular wear. don't regret it.

Originally Posted by yanky

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Below 1K though?
nah, i doubt it..i think after the hype these are still gonna run for more than a G

Originally Posted by reidwms

Originally Posted by Mr K

Originally Posted by AirThompson

I'm past trying to get these. Now im planning on camping at HOH tomorrow to catch ppl picking up their pairs.

i think thats the best shot at catching a "steal" all these people paying box price, maybe there is someone willing to let them go from 800-1000$ 
grin.gif
I think you misunderstood...
roll.gif
I can only speak for me personally.  Ifffff I happen to get them and feel like getting rid of them, I would let em go for somewhere around 1-1.2k.  $800 is too low, but 1-1.5k you will be able to find some for that mark my words.  Not everyone wants to sit on these for months on end just to make 2k if they know they can sell them instantly for 1.5k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom