Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by SdotC38109

Originally Posted by 3Chainz

Auj8YM0CEAIz2nd.jpg:large

Store On 72nd Street

I would only be cool with this if it was a live raffle where everybody who paid for a  ticket could actually see the tickets being drawn because I dont trust them to be business ethical behind close doors.

It would also be cool if they were charging retail. They want 7fiddy

So as if already dropping money on stuff to even get a chance to buy wasn't bad enough, they want to charge 500$ on top of retail....these stores are wildin

Just a rumor from my source (I know, who am I and who is my source): I'm hearing word that there might only be 60 pairs total on the west coast. This is most likely false info but there MIGHT be truth to it. I guess only time will tell. I'm thinking if you aren't within the top 15 at a site you might as well leave. Whatever state you're in.

Originally Posted by dharv

Just a rumor from my source (I know, who am I and who is my source): I'm hearing word that there might only be 60 pairs total on the west coast. This is most likely false info but there MIGHT be truth to it. I guess only time will tell. I'm thinking if you aren't within the top 15 at a site you might as well leave. Whatever state you're in.

Apparently you didn't see the pic posted a few minutes ago...
roll.gif

Chicago heads listen up!!!!

I just got off of work went to the hoh (i wrk right across) in north riverside and they are NOT getting the yeezys! As I walk in the manager said to his workers we Not getting them! I just got the email he said.

Originally Posted by jecca650

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

Originally Posted by reidwms

eek.gif
 that looks like more than some stores got of the LeBrons to me...
tumblr_m53t5l9MER1qk0m3wo1_500.jpg
I'm counting 48 pair... anyone know where this is at?
Air randys pocket factory in his backyard.
laugh.gif

Nope those are legit straight from nike i know because i used to work at niketown and every shipment came in those boxes with the white paper attached saying the sizes in the box.

I'm starting to wonder if Nike is just gonna throw mad pairs online come release date. Like a ridiculous amount of pairs. I pray they do because most stores aren't getting these or they're getting 8-15 pair. I know spots that got Bin Primo's that are telling me no-go on the Yeezys.

Originally Posted by reidwms

eek.gif
 that looks like more than some stores got of the LeBrons to me...
tumblr_m53t5l9MER1qk0m3wo1_500.jpg
laugh.gif
randy came close with the ray allen 13s... only matter of time that the only thing separating a legit and fake pair of yeezy 2s will be the serial number in the tongue 
tired.gif

I'm starting to wonder if Nike is just gonna throw mad pairs online come release date. Like a ridiculous amount of pairs. I pray they do because most stores aren't getting these or they're getting 8-15 pair. I know spots that got Bin Primo's that are telling me no-go on the Yeezys.
Apparently you missed the SB 9's selling out in under 2 minutes on NDC.  Not gonna happen.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Apparently you missed the SB 9's selling out in under 2 minutes on NDC.  Not gonna happen.
Yeah you are right. I'm buggin!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ezratk

laugh.gif

Nope those are legit straight from nike i know because i used to work at niketown and every shipment came in those boxes with the white paper attached saying the sizes in the box.
word.

no black pair though
nerd.gif

RSVP = BS

WIN A PAIR OF AIR YEEZY 2s!

RSVP Gallery will be raffling off one (1) pair of Air Yeezy 2s. Between June 4th and June 8th, customers will have the opportunity to win one (1) pair of Air Yeezy 2s from RSVP Gallery in the color and size of their choice (subject to availability). Customers can enter the contest by making a $200 in-store purchase , after making the purchase the customer will receive one (1) raffle ticket. One raffle ticket per customer. The raffle will close at 7pm on Friday June, 8th and the winner will be contacted on the morning of Saturday, June 9th.

Millenium in la is a no go! they have people their now. If you werent the 18 who bought the miamis last week dont bother. those are reserved spots on the list list you signed. they got 40 pairs the others are being raffled. People are there now but dont know why they are hanging around when they been told.

RSVP = BS

WIN A PAIR OF AIR YEEZY 2s!

RSVP Gallery will be raffling off one (1) pair of Air Yeezy 2s. Between June 4th and June 8th, customers will have the opportunity to win one (1) pair of Air Yeezy 2s from RSVP Gallery in the color and size of their choice (subject to availability). Customers can enter the contest by making a $200 in-store purchase , after making the purchase the customer will receive one (1) raffle ticket. One raffle ticket per customer. The raffle will close at 7pm on Friday June, 8th and the winner will be contacted on the morning of Saturday, June 9th.
200 $ in-store purchase
laugh.gif

Even Don C and Virgil trying to get in on the action
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ezratk

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom