Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
also, apparently the wolf greys have shown up on manifests, but not solar red/blacks, according to my man sinna over on ISS:

Just a heads up, I'm trying to help, not starting rumors, just giving out info.

Today, I went to Niketown, a couple Nike stores, about nine Footlockers, three Footactions, and two House of Hoops along with about five Mom & Pop shops today in Brooklyn/Manhattan areas in New York. This journey of mine resulted with a couple good connects and trustworthy managers that told me these may just be in the shops/stores a little later next month but the month of June will most likely be the definite month of release. As for the colorway, only the Wolf Grey/Pure Platinum pair is manifested for shipment to them no Black/Solar Red or any other colorways.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

also, apparently the wolf greys have shown up on manifests, but not solar red/blacks, according to my man sinna over on ISS:

Just a heads up, I'm trying to help, not starting rumors, just giving out info.

Today, I went to Niketown, a couple Nike stores, about nine Footlockers, three Footactions, and two House of Hoops along with about five Mom & Pop shops today in Brooklyn/Manhattan areas in New York. This journey of mine resulted with a couple good connects and trustworthy mi was about to say its onlyn9:20 lolanagers that told me these may just be in the shops/stores a little later next month but the month of June will most likely be the definite month of release. As for the colorway, only the Wolf Grey/Pure Platinum pair is manifested for shipment to them no Black/Solar Red or any other colorways.

Originally Posted by mikeyman14

Look guys, nike has never said anything publicly regarding a release.

Therefore who knows if June is true?

that's exactly what i've been sayin' this whole time... nike or kanye or anyone who works with them has said anything solid. everything has been speculation...

the fact that you have those leads me to believe perhaps they're coming out sooner than later, as i just don't think they'd let any randoms get their hands on them this far out, unless you are someone closely tied to the powers that be.
I know not one person connected to Nike.

However you should know these went into production in mid-march.

Look guys, nike has never said anything publicly regarding a release.

Therefore who knows if June is true?

that's exactly what i've been sayin' this whole time... nike or kanye or anyone who works with them has said anything solid. everything has been speculation...

the fact that you have those leads me to believe perhaps they're coming out sooner than later, as i just don't think they'd let any randoms get their hands on them this far out, unless you are someone closely tied to the powers that be.

How much did you pay to get them fam ?

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

ALOT! I can get more if needed tho.

Thats
pimp.gif
though but hows the quality on them ? Are they on the same level as the 1's were quality wise ?

so they definitely made more in march, hope that means they're making more quantities of the black/solars too, i need 'em
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

so they definitely made more in march, hope that means they're making more quantities of the black/solars too, i need 'em
pimp.gif

They never went in production prior to march.

Originally Posted by Ralph DeLorean

Originally Posted by ColdCity

sick.gif

DAT SHIII CRAY.... dont like that cw tho...waiting on the black based pair

You niketalk nigg@s so quick to try and clown through the internet look how stupid you look. There's 12 boxes, on top of each box is a left and right shoe.
Relax the picture is deceiving to some degree it ain't even that serious

Thats
pimp.gif
though but hows the quality on them ? Are they on the same level as the 1's were quality wise ?
Quality is good on mine, a heavy shoe tho.

The most important question. Please, how do these run? I'd hate to spend a grip and the shoe runs big..true, LeBron 9 small, Jordan 4 half size big ..anything. thanks

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Thats
pimp.gif
Quality is good on mine, a heavy shoe tho.

The most important question. Please, how do these run? I'd hate to spend a grip and the shoe runs big..true, LeBron 9 small, Jordan 4 half size big ..anything. thanks

Yes! Give us some insight on the sizing. But to hear its a heavy shoe sounds like its a quality piece.

Originally Posted by mross16

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Man everything seems fishy with releasea

I know man....I can see them just releasing these joints on a random day
that i wouldnt mind its just so many people are popping up with pairs but aint nothing happening fsr of sz 7s single shot of a sz 12+. i just hope we can get foamposite numbers(excl. galaxies) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom