Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone make a gay fishstick colorway like the other ones 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Take all the arguing to the ISS forums fellas

There's nothing wrong with good discussion. Good points on both sides.Would you prefer every thread to just be "cop" or "pass"???

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Take all the arguing to the ISS forums fellas

There's nothing wrong with good discussion. Good points on both sides.Would you prefer every thread to just be "cop" or "pass"???

Nothing wrong with that but would rather just see good info and new pics being posted but I know how rarely info is getting out so I guess its okay.

Eff all this arguing back in forth. Let's get some photoshopped pics of what everyone thinks the BRED colorway is going to look like!!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

someone make a gay fishstick colorway like the other ones 
laugh.gif
thats kinda what these are (althhough I dubbed the All Of The Lights)

and here's some more I made

Salmon (Fieg inspired)

Rose Gold (Fieg inspired)

I also posted a few other colorways some pages back.

I would get the Salmon colorway too. Not a must have, more like a "if I can get my hands on it" sorta thing.
I would love for him to take a stab at the South Park joke

Someone make a "Grape" colorway similar to the Jordan Vs, but have purple fishscale on the sides.
The hot lava colorway just like the Air Tech Challenge II would be sick too

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

Originally Posted by g2000

sunshineblotters, that's exactly what I have been saying across blogs. But I guess people feel that they no more than the average Nike marketing rep.

People love exclusivity because it gives them a sense of owning something special. Nothing different than people going out looking for that unique sports car or that super rare coin.

People on this board and many other shoe forums in general, love their shoes and either collect them to wear or stock them in their closet... that's part of the game. But one thing is for sure among real strong shoe collectors. Most collectors are hard core fashionistas who are always looking for that insane exclusive shoe that most people can't get their hands on,.... that's one of the biggest elements in the shoe world and fashion, like or not. Ask any girl who collects
Christian Louboutin or a man who collects Prada. Exclusivity is Important.

Also exclusivity is what made Nike go way over the top and steps ahead in the sneaker game. Gucci, Balenciaga, Prada, MQueen, Salvatore, etc.. are all unique and offer ridiculously exclusive merchandise with spectacular leathers and creativity. That's why they are held very high. Nike so far is the leader in that in regards to sneakers. If they would have made 15,000 BIN's or DB's, it would have taken out it's credibility and desire.... Beautiful+Exclusivity= A very happy consumer. 

Also, we are all here on this forum because we share the same passion,.... why are we always dogging each other?? We either agree or not,.. but enough of the Hypebeast word being thrown at random people already, mi gente! If that's the case, then we ARE ALL HYPEBEASTS for liking any goods. Which by the way, it just doesn't make any sense. We collect or collect to wear shoes, because we love it. Plain and simple.
You don't have to explain it to me. I already understand. As I am a fashion head. You will never see me shopping at Wal-Mart no matter how cool the items are.
But it's not just me. Ask the Don Ed Hardy what happened to his brand when he "made enough for everyone" and sold his items through all chains including Wal-Mart. I'm sure you've all seen how popular Ed Hardy has become.
laugh.gif

But whatever, everyone can go ahead and keep thinking that making millions of shoes will give them lasting appeal forever. Just like crocs and uggs.

being fashionable is not only about how exclusive what you got on is or how expensive, i know alot of fashionable people who shop at TJ-Maxx and Marshall's, thriftshops and such....hell ive seen dudes in the high end designer brands threads posting fits in ToJs, Lanvin, LV, Prada, Louboutin, etc and look far from being fashionable, they actually look quite foolish.....so please get off the high horse about being a "fashion head" just because you are into exclusive items or luxury brands.
alien.gif
pimp.gif
Truth! I find it funny how people who only prefer buying these expensive luxury items believe that's the only way to be "fashionable".  The fashion world is quite subjective, so we all have different taste in everything. It's just laughable on limiting having a fashion sense whether you can afford a luxury brand. That's just being ignorant and an elitist. I often see dudes and females make something simple (which probably can be bought at Walmart) and make it fashionable/eye catching compared to some over priced fashion piece. Fashion goes outside of the realm of name brands and value. It's all about how you rock it.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

can we get a black/teal ps? Was there a fire red PS? Not sure if ive seen it 
nerd.gif

there was this one, which i like, but it needs silver lace tips, a muted logo on the tongue (or perhaps green GITD), and a greener looking GITD sole like the real yeezy 2's have:

nike-air-yeezy-2-mark-flores_02.jpg

that fire red one would be 
pimp.gif
if it dropped.

sthebest, thx bro. Can you do an all black upper, gitd soles, white midsoles, and teal collar?

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

s2cdcl.jpg

This might work of the back was either Grape Ice or New Emerald to match the rest of the shoe.
IDK there is something off about it. If I could figure it out it would be a sick 1 of 1 colorway (like the Kobes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom