Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HIgh Quality GIF for ya
laugh.gif

8762606638572f4542c0cd11efdcbb889a9b274c_r.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

it's crazy to me that these shots i got almost 5 months ago are still about the clearest pix we've seen of this colorway:

pretty much people got to remember yeezy was the only artist to not have his album leak in the last 5 yrs +

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Images of the first colorway should be out this week......

wolf grey?
king i know you got a pair bro...post em...we won't snitch on you

laugh.gif
I dont got a pair. If I did I would have put images on Sneaker Watch the moment I got the shoe. I do have detailed photos of the Kobe version but can't leak them unfortunately.

A few people I know (through Sneaker Watch resources) do have the blacks/solar reds (none who are directly connected to Kanye) but none are willing to let me come around with a camera
30t6p3b.gif
. This is why I am surprised no one has leaked more images since a decent circle of Friends & Family are in possession of the sneaker.

------
I had the OK to feature photos of the wolf grey model the day before images of the Kobe colorway leaked. I was sick when I woke up to photos of the shoe on the net and my "connect" cancelling on me minutes before. I will do my best to provide images by weeks end but hopefully someone gets anxious enough to put their pair on eBay or Tumblr within the next few days
nerd.gif

By the way from what I am hearing not many stores if any will let week+ long campouts rock for these. HOH on 34th for instance got A LOT of heat for that Galaxy fiasco which ended suddenly due to major complaints from neighboring stores. If your main spot has any stores next to it expect a raffle or a first come first serve ticket giveaway.

Although that doesn't mean these will be an easy cop, it does make it easier on those who aren't willing to give up a week or more of their life.

Just saw a pair of Samples of the black/Sloar reds on Ebay for $2,349.99. BIN. Speaks a little to the resale value, no? If a BIN sample is going for that, the ceiling on the released pairs should be much lower, I'd think. #Wishfulthinking?

End well this will not. 90% of us have little or no chance of obtaining this shoe without going to extremes (financially or otherwise)

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Just saw a pair of Samples of the black/Sloar reds on Ebay for $2,349.99. BIN. Speaks a little to the resale value, no? If a BIN sample is going for that, the ceiling on the released pairs should be much lower, I'd think. #Wishfulthinking?

Not a legit auction. He has sizes 8-13 and doesnt even use a real photo.

This shoe looks terrible.

BTW - Why is the date on the title 3/12?  Thats March 12th, which has gone and passed.

wolf grey?

laugh.gif
I dont got a pair. If I did I would have put images on Sneaker Watch the moment I got the shoe. I do have detailed photos of the Kobe version but can't leak them unfortunately.

A few people I know (through Sneaker Watch resources) do have the blacks/solar reds (none who are directly connected to Kanye) but none are willing to let me come around with a camera
30t6p3b.gif
. This is why I am surprised no one has leaked more images since a decent circle of Friends & Family are in possession of the sneaker.

------
I had the OK to feature photos of the wolf grey model the day before images of the Kobe colorway leaked. I was sick when I woke up to photos of the shoe on the net and my "connect" cancelling on me minutes before. I will do my best to provide images by weeks end but hopefully someone gets anxious enough to put their pair on eBay or Tumblr within the next few days
nerd.gif
LOL,
nerd.gif

wolf grey?

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

------
nerd.gif
ALL THIS IS DOING WAY TOO MUCH FOR SOME SNEAKERS. NOT EVEN THAT SERIOUS.

NIKE GOT US ALL BELIEVING THEY HARBOR MILITARY SECRETS

DUDES SCARED TO COMMIT TREASON.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

wolf grey?

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

------
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I usually love to disagree with you but this time you got me 
roll.gif
with the truth.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

wolf grey?

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

------
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ol tinker taylor solider spy looking !@*! :roll

no source but i think they are going to drop this week because that marh 23rd date was in cement it almost seemed like .....

Originally Posted by werallequal

do they drop this week or not people?

I sure as hell hope not. Id rather have the May release. No money now (because I went wild thinking it wasn't coming out this week)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom