Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by indianabound

If they make 10,000 of each colorway (which is the rumored number) 
Don't you think there are 10,000 people richer than than most that want this shoe who will pay that?

After all the bids were hot on the Air MAGs with one person paying almost $40,000 for a pair.

^

You can't compare the Mags to the Yeezys.

As much as how hot the Yeezys are in the "sneakerworld", the Mags were advertised on a nationally top rated show/featured in one of the best movies of all time. Far more recognizable/iconic then the Yeezys will EVER be. 

I can see a few/handful of pairs selling for over $1000 to "celebrities", resellers see that then hike prices up then what? The majority of non-celebrity status people I see will not spent that much which will make the resellers drop prices.

QFT

And these would be auctioned on Ebay For what reason????????? Last time I checked Kanye didn't have Parkinson Disease or any other type of disease. I mean it's really like a fungus of idiots in here just saying anything and starting stupid rumors for nothing

well, i remember reading that nike almost did auction off the first yeezys on ebay, and they were gonna do a lot less pairs than what ended up releasing.

Originally Posted by Joulze

And these would be auctioned on Ebay For what reason????????? Last time I checked Kanye didn't have Parkinson Disease or any other type of disease. I mean it's really like a fungus of idiots in here just saying anything and starting stupid rumors for nothing
laugh.gif
you have to have a disease to auction a shoe?  They could just do it for charity or because theyre bored.  With that being said, I highly doubt there will be an auction.  Theyll be all over eBay with losers paying 2-3 times retail for them like losers because that's what losers do.

^My reference was suppose to be being "sarcastic" 
eek.gif
 to the Air Mag release that somebody else had mentioned earlier and what Charity would Kanye be donating to??? 
laugh.gif
 But yeah they auctioned off an all black pair of Yeezy 1's, which where the ones he wore at the Grammys. Other than that I NEVER heard about the three color ways that actually released being auctioned at all. I just remember reading about all the hype of Nike releasing their first shoe every for a non athlete through their new Nike Sportswear line they where pushing really hard at the time and saying they where going to be three color ways. So sorry I wont be "feeding" into that that auction hype

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

just copped my outfit for these! cant wait to get my yeezys!  info on that hat?
eek.gif

swag.
pimp.gif

the shirt needs to be a tall tee with angry dog faces, and ya need a glow in the dark waxed leather croc skin flannel skirt around your waist too tho.
wink.gif
I'll paypal anybody some money if they can find me this outfit. Gonna be styling on all the slimes at school.

This new generation man, I fear for the future.
30t6p3b.gif

Got men getting high blood pressure over an opinion.....on sneakers.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

30t6p3b.gif

I'm far from "new generation" more than likely I'm probably older than you
laugh.gif
and it's no high blood pressure over here lol I was just giving my opinion just like the next man up here and trying to prevent some unnecessary rumors that's all. May the Force be with you

Originally Posted by Heshua

laugh.gif
you have to have a disease to auction a shoe?  They could just do it for charity or because theyre bored.  With that being said, I highly doubt there will be an auction.  Theyll be all over eBay with losers paying 2-3 times retail for them like losers because that's what losers do.
ho, ho, hold on friend.  just because someone pays two to three times the retail price makes them a loser?  if you think about it its more than likely the person SELLING the shoe that is the loser in that case.  i have already stated pages and pages ago my situation and why it would still ACTUALLY COST me three to four times retail to try and get these in person.  that added with the huge headache, possible loss of sleep and definite loss of dignity it would cause gives me the foresight to see that i would MUCH rather pay the resale on these with a few clicks of a mouse from the comfort of my own home...

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
and it's no high blood pressure over here lol I was just giving my opinion just like the next man up here and trying to prevent some unnecessary rumors that's all. May the Force be with you
And if that's the case, even more pathetic for a grown man to react that way.
30t6p3b.gif

No rumors were started with my statement, was just a thought to think about. When it comes to Nike and a highly anticipated release like this anything is possible.

Originally Posted by DaKidLO3

This thread looking weak without any real info.

ok, well go get us some info then...
laugh.gif

cats act like this thread is just gonna come to a dead stop unless people have new info to post.
laugh.gif

just chill. nobody owes you anything. why are you even posting if you don't have info?
laugh.gif

but here's a rumor: blacks are a west coast, grey is a east coast and the midwest is getting both.

i doubt that's true tho. at least i hope not.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
ho, ho, hold on friend.  just because someone pays two to three times the retail price makes them a loser?  if you think about it its more than likely the person SELLING the shoe that is the loser in that case.  i have already stated pages and pages ago my situation and why it would still ACTUALLY COST me three to four times retail to try and get these in person.  that added with the huge headache, possible loss of sleep and definite loss of dignity it would cause gives me the foresight to see that i would MUCH rather pay the resale on these with a few clicks of a mouse from the comfort of my own home...
Oh I completely understand your point about it costing the same or more to camp out for a shoe (campers are the kings of the losers), but paying 500, 700, 900 or whatever these will be at on eBay is loser status in my book as well.  Obviously, my opinion should have no bearing on your life so whatever you pay for them enjoy them in good health my friend.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
And if that's the case, even more pathetic for a grown man to react that way.
30t6p3b.gif

No rumors were started with my statement, was just a thought to think about. When it comes to Nike and a highly anticipated release like this anything is possible.
Oh that's what this about
laugh.gif
I was wondering why you where taking such a personal offense to my post lol I didn't even know you where the person who originally posted that I just read it on one of the other post on one of the pages and I was commenting about that, in regards to the auction, to maybe somebody who was responding to your post I don't know.. So basically I was just responding to one of the "rumors" as there are already many in this thread. I never even read your statement at all lol. I don't even see anyway I was overreacting or anything. I guess you thought I was directing my comment to you which I wasn't, it was more of a general statement. I just hope we both get our pair as well as everyone else who wants them in this thread.

laugh.gif
Oh I completely understand your point about it costing the same or more to camp out for a shoe (campers are the kings of the losers), but paying 500, 700, 900 or whatever these will be at on eBay is loser status in my book as well.  Obviously, my opinion should have no bearing on your life so whatever you pay for them enjoy them in good health my friend.
indifferent.gif
 nvm

Originally Posted by indianabound

If they make 10,000 of each colorway (which is the rumored number) 
Don't you think there are 10,000 people richer than than most that want this shoe who will pay that?

After all the bids were hot on the Air MAGs with one person paying almost $40,000 for a pair.

^

You can't compare the Mags to the Yeezys.

As much as how hot the Yeezys are in the "sneakerworld", the Mags were advertised on a nationally top rated show/featured in one of the best movies of all time. Far more recognizable/iconic then the Yeezys will EVER be. 

I can see a few/handful of pairs selling for over $1000 to "celebrities", resellers see that then hike prices up then what? The majority of non-celebrity status people I see will not spent that much which will make the resellers drop prices.

Exactly. I guarantee you there will be more a lot more pairs for sale than people willing to pay 1000+ for these. I'd slap myself if I paid that much rich or not. People are losing their mines, lol. They are SNEAKERS!!

There's a lot of dumb %@@# being said in this thread.

Everyone thinks they know something, but in reality none of us really know anything. There was ONE dude in this thread who was closer to obtaining the shoes than all of us and even he doesn't have any real solid info for us to go off of.

So why can't everyone just shut up? Arguing only makes you look more ignorant.

Originally Posted by PRIME

There's a lot of dumb %@@# being said in this thread.

Everyone thinks they know something, but in reality none of us really know anything. There was ONE dude in this thread who was closer to obtaining the shoes than all of us and even he doesn't have any real solid info for us to go off of.

So why can't everyone just shut up? Arguing only makes you look more ignorant.
"LOUD NOISES!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom