Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by libraoflove2

Originally Posted by Rick2345

After seeing those pics your boy is gelatina :/

gelatina? I don't understand :/ I'm a big guy who likes food too, I just don't see the connection to a sugary treat. 

Point proven. Dude will be gone when Yeezy hype dies

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

Just wanted to stop in and upload some more detailed shots of both color ways of the Yeezy II that I was able to cop. I'm very into sneaker photography and wanted to come share my recent images of the two pairs. Let me know what you think
smile.gif

Good luck with your pairs. 
smile.gif

Salute. 
pimp.gif

I wonder if this guy would be posting on NT even if he never would have copped the Yeezy's?
Hell no. This is the type of "member" that kills me and makes me not post all of the info I am preview to. 
This is the type of lame that lurks, tweets info like he has inside knowledge (but all of it is taken from boards like this one), lands a super limited release, proceeds to make an account, uses is first post to gloat about his "COP", feels some type of special.

These cats cant join to be constructive, they have nothing to offer. or if they do they keep it to themselves and lurk.

All of this is another Major reason why this site has gone down hill and I keep it to PM's and keep my Post count low.

Hey libraoflove2, why dont you take your side ways "good luck and salutes" somewhere else. I know for a fact you would of even of opened this account if it werent for this cop. 

If you are so into Sneaker Photography, where you been? We have a section for that here too.

BTW why didnt you post all the pics???

Like this one of you...

Spoiler [+]

eyes.gif

embarassed.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif

gelatina? I don't understand :/ I'm a big guy who likes food too, I just don't see the connection to a sugary treat. 

Of course I'll be gone from THE NIKE AIR YEEZY II THREAD when the Yeezy hype dies. So will most of NT. That's the point of the end of a thread. Are you an active contributor to sneaker threads from years ago? smh. 

Originally Posted by 731balla

Just wanted to stop in and upload some more detailed shots of both color ways of the Yeezy II that I was able to cop. I'm very into sneaker photography and wanted to come share my recent images of the two pairs. Let me know what you think
smile.gif

smile.gif

Salute. 
pimp.gif

I wonder if this guy would be posting on NT even if he never would have copped the Yeezy's?
Hell no. This is the type of "member" that kills me and makes me not post all of the info I am preview to. 
This is the type of lame that lurks, tweets info like he has inside knowledge (but all of it is taken from boards like this one), lands a super limited release, proceeds to make an account, uses is first post to gloat about his "COP", feels some type of special.

These cats cant join to be constructive, they have nothing to offer. or if they do they keep it to themselves and lurk.

All of this is another Major reason why this site has gone down hill and I keep it to PM's and keep my Post count low.

Hey libraoflove2, why dont you take your side ways "good luck and salutes" somewhere else. I know for a fact you would of even of opened this account if it werent for this cop. 

If you are so into Sneaker Photography, where you been? We have a section for that here too.

Like this one of you...

Spoiler [+]

eyes.gif

embarassed.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif
First, that's a hilarious photo.
Second, I had no idea there was a photography section, I'll be sure to check it out.

Don't have to be an active forum contributor to post photos of kicks I'm proud of picking up. Just thought it'd be nice to show people some alternate detailed photos. Don't trip buddy. 

Like this one of you...

Spoiler [+]

eyes.gif

embarassed.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif
Second, I had no idea there was a photography section, I'll be sure to check it out.

Don't have to be an active forum contributor to post photos of kicks I'm proud of picking up. Just thought it'd be nice to show people some alternate detailed photos. Don't trip buddy. 
LOL dont try to brush that off like thats not you... I know thats you, its lame, just like your first post. 

go bone them Yeezy's, because you aint getting love in here...

I know I might be acting harsh but these new dudes get to me. They are the same ones complaining about the "sneaker game" but they dont realize, THEY are the problem. 

smile.gif

smile.gif

Salute. 
pimp.gif

Like this one of you...

Spoiler [+]

eyes.gif

embarassed.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif

SMH, I remember this dude at my store ...and his sister.  Didn't really mind him because he showed he had somewhat of a genuine love towards this sneaker but that cornball picture is too much.

Like this one of you...

Spoiler [+]

eyes.gif

embarassed.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif

LOL dont try to brush that off like thats not you... I know thats you, its lame, just like your first post. 

I know I might be acting harsh but these new dudes get to me. They are the same ones complaining about the "sneaker game" but they dont realize, THEY are the problem. 
First, it is me buddy. 
Second, the fact that you took it is kinda creepy buddy. Don't call me a lurker and then go lurk the interwebz for pictures of me enjoying my new kicks. That's mad sketch--shame on you.
Third, why would I bone them? That'd ruin the hand-skived leather quarter panels. I'm a fan of sneakers and I think they are art, I don't see what's wrong of that. I don't complain about the "sneaker game" because I don't make the declaration that I am a part of it. I'm not here to ruin your day 731balla, just got some nice photos of alternate views of the shoe this thread is founded on. 

but will come back when the next hyped up shoe comes around

Like this one of you...

Spoiler [+]

eyes.gif

embarassed.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif

Well have you met the official new member greeter?

Spoiler [+]

1213-us-latestnews-sandusky_full_600.jpg

Originally Posted by PTone

Like this one of you...

Spoiler [+]

eyes.gif

embarassed.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif

SMH, I remember this dude at my store ...and his sister.  Didn't really mind him because he showed he had somewhat of a genuine love towards this sneaker but that cornball picture is too much.
Oh so you work for the Vault? That's awesome. I have mad respect for the Vault. Sure, it's not the sexiest photo of the shoes, but hey--I didn't post it here. I just responded to all the hate. No worries though. 

Dear NIKETALK..please pull a Strictly Supreme and require invite only to NT. Every major release bring the fboiz out in one way or another

Originally Posted by BlackJesus69

Like this one of you...

Spoiler [+]

eyes.gif

embarassed.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif

Well have you met the official new member greeter?

Spoiler [+]

1213-us-latestnews-sandusky_full_600.jpg

HAHAH I see what you did there 
roll.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Salute. 
pimp.gif

Like this one of you...

Spoiler [+]

eyes.gif

embarassed.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif

NT shouldn't be viewable unless your logged in. And membership requests should have a 1 month probation period before they are approved. That's how you keep lurkers, spammers, resellers out of the board. On other forums I post on, that's how it works.

Ive got to agree with 731balla on this one. Ive sat back over the weeks leading up to this release and noticed the individuals who contributed info where appropriate or even just simply made comments or offered opinions regarding the shoe. In the wake of this past Saturday, the majority of users that Ive noticed to post about obtaining pairs of this shoe have been new or relatively new members. If you got a pair- cool- but the slick "well-wishing" to those still looking for a fair deal and self serving desire to "share" photos of a shoe that we ALL have seen in just about every possible way and condition (see the beat pair a page back) is really lame. I know y'all are excited, rightfully so, but this forum was created to share information and general love for sneakers. We have a sneaker art forum for fancy pics if that your thing. We have a pick up thread to share what you've obtained. To continue to come into this thread and see folks talk about this shoe meas so much to them, then look an inch or so down and see them asking for a ridiculous price for them is plain out foul. I'm not gonna get into a reseller debate because personally I don't care to knock the way another man chooses to make his money so long as it isn't destructive to the community at large. However, in keeping with the focus of this board and the purpose for its creation, I find it very sad that this is what its become.... If you didn't want the shoe to begin with, but were able to grab a pair through the info that you got from this board, why not help some of the guys out here that clearly want a pair to wear? Why does it have to involve someone helping you first in order for you to just simply pay it forward? Sorry for the wall of text, just couldn't continue to hold my tongue on this...

/end rant

Originally Posted by go rilla

but will come back when the next hyped up shoe comes around
If that were the case, then by induction, I should have been here for the last hyped up pair, right? The one before that? Nope. So by plain logic, I'm not going to just "be back" when the next hyped up shoe comes around. 

Originally Posted by SdotC38109

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

so how important is having the seller send you an invoice in terms of being protected by paypal?

just curious...

You should be fully protected as long as the payment is a purchased good or services.

Then how is the seller protected? 

Originally Posted by chuck202

Dear NIKETALK..please pull a Strictly Supreme and require invite only to NT. Every major release bring the fboiz out in one way or another
PLEASE LORD. I have never seen so many ignorant posters before in my life...

First, it is me buddy. 
Second, the fact that you took it is kinda creepy buddy. Don't call me a lurker and then go lurk the interwebz for pictures of me enjoying my new kicks. That's mad sketch--shame on you.
Third, why would I bone them? That'd ruin the hand-skived leather quarter panels. I'm a fan of sneakers and I think they are art, I don't see what's wrong of that. I don't complain about the "sneaker game" because I don't make the declaration that I am a part of it. I'm not here to ruin your day 731balla, just got some nice photos of alternate views of the shoe this thread is founded on. 

Would it be too much if I use this pic as my ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom