Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
notice how the website is different. This is what I got on my screen. Every once and a while, it will also show the plats as an option..you can click it and it loads but still can't add anything to cart. You notice there are no 12's? Think it means anything? Like all the Solar size 12's actually made it out? Those links don't work for me, takes me the page but says product not available or is no longer available. 
frown.gif

Guess this a question for computer science majors but why do certain url's work for some and not for others. Moreover, how does the site crash for me immediately as I proceed to checkout but others made it through before the crash? I selected my size for the Plat's only as soon as the link dropped, definitely under 30 seconds or so. 

Frustrating, I really thought the stars were aligned for me considering the other great things that happened for me this weekend 
mad.gif
. I was going to rock these all summer.... I've been on NT since 2000 and a consumer of Nike since 97, where art thou sneaker gods 
nerd.gif

lol computer science majors, i wanna be one, and i got to the site too, wont let me add anything

Originally Posted by KiiCkZ4DaYz

Don't pay reseller prices yet. Restocks are coming. The solars are restocking for sure not sure about platinums though.Edit:if they go to 21 mercer we are sol.
laugh.gif
 who said anything about restocks? Nike is too @!#@ of a company to do that again.

well my fingers are crossed for a restock, but not gonna hold my breathe.

not sure if TY has dropped by in here lately, but what's happening with the third "SOLID" colorway?

This is how dudes computer desks are looking right now waiting to see if those yeezys get restocked today lol

geek44-500x375.jpg

Galaxy foams restocked why is it so hard to believe yeezys are? Lol

I heard Mercer had them from the original release,not sure how true this is....I'm yet to see anything that wasn't a GR restock on Ndc.

Originally Posted by TheSurgeon

I heard Mercer had them from the original release,not sure how true this is....I'm yet to see anything that wasn't a GR restock on Ndc.

I was able to cop the Kobe Invisible Cloaks on NDC w/ a random restock. I doubt those were a GR.

Originally Posted by Juaninzze

This is how dudes computer desks are looking right now waiting to see if those yeezys get restocked today lol

geek44-500x375.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Substitute the Coke with Mountain Dew, and that's how my desk looked like on Saturday.

Yea im about to bounce....They not going to restock and mess up their servers again when they can just ship to store or something easy.....rather do something else with my day.....play some ball or suttin.....

Hey All. I'm new here & had some questions regarding my Yeezy 2 order on NDC.

When the tweet dropped I quickly got on Nike & added them to my cart & was able to make it to the Checkout screen but NOT the Payment step... atleast not til much later. at 12am the shoes were still in my cart but the only way I was able to pay was PAYPAL.

Now here's the thing... Order status is "In Progress" & Nike still hasn't accepted my money. Am I SOL? I'm hoping it's still "In Progress" cause I accidently picked 2-3 day ground shipping. Even thou I received a confirmation e-mail from PayPal & Nike.

Curious if anyone else had this same problem.

*note: Called them today & the rep said they're getting picked up from the warehouse, but I'm going to assume that means nothing. ugh.. I hate waiting....

Burns me up to see what people are paying and offering for these. We all complain about the prices but we do it to ourselves. Since when did a shoe from the beginning reach amounts of $2000 plus and we consider ourselves lucky if we get them for $1000 and under.

Nope. All those pairs were from niketown on 5th ave, that's why 5th ave didn't drop any foams that night. My boy was in charge of shipping everything to mercer. He said there were about 150 pairs of foams but I think mercer only sold a handful of them on the ''restock".
eyes.gif
so in other words there could be a chance that there are still galaxy foams at mercer or they just sold all of them through the backdoors.

I was able to cop the Kobe Invisible Cloaks on NDC w/ a random restock. I doubt those were a GR.

Originally Posted by Nemperez

Hey All. I'm new here & had some questions regarding my Yeezy 2 order on NDC.

When the tweet dropped I quickly got on Nike & added them to my cart & was able to make it to the Checkout screen but NOT the Payment step... atleast not til much later. at 12am the shoes were still in my cart but the only way I was able to pay was PAYPAL.

Now here's the thing... Order status is "In Progress" & Nike still hasn't accepted my money. Am I SOL? I'm hoping it's still "In Progress" cause I accidently picked 2-3 day ground shipping. Even thou I received a confirmation e-mail from PayPal & Nike.

Curious if anyone else had this same problem.

*note: Called them today & the rep said they're getting picked up from the warehouse, but I'm going to assume that means nothing. ugh.. I hate waiting....
congrats sounds like your good to go... i hope u actually wear them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom