Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
not even taking this release into account, ndc needs to do something about their server.
eastbay's checout timer isn't the best concept in the world but at least it's kept its site from crashing

My Cart 
laugh.gif

mail

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

lol @ all the salt.

Its funny because some dudes remind me of some of those 5'4 clowns who talk loudly because they got a shoe early, as if that makes the man.

Men don't go around boasting about the shoes they have (of all things), boys do.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

lol @ all the salt.

Its funny because some dudes remind me of some of those 5'4 clowns who talk loudly because they got a shoe early, as if that makes the man.

Men don't go around boasting about the shoes they have (of all things), boys do.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nike4ever

aren't the yeezy 2 more of a casual dress shoe? you can't really play sports in these shoes. if you're going to spend $1,000 + then why not spend it on LV or Gucci shoes?

because they're hideous
can you even post 3 casual shoes from each brand you just named that are 'somewhat' original(no chuck taylor knockoffs) and attractive in the next 48 hours?

Originally Posted by melofan15

not even taking this release into account, ndc needs to do something about their server.
eastbay's checout timer isn't the best concept in the world but at least it's kept its site from crashing

It wouldn't make sense for them to pay all that money to upgrade their servers to cater to a handful of releases a year. And it's not like it's keeping them from selling the shoes. If it was keeping them from being able to move units, then they would probably consider. But as the situation stands right now, it just wouldn't make sense.

they didn't have my size, damn big feet, but i was sure not going to leave empty handed.  not bad, the glow in the dark soles are kind of cool. they are 12s and i wear 15.  not even going to try to squeeze into these

here's for anyone waiting on NDC for your held pair or if you were wondering you even had a pair held for you.
talking to a rep and he broke it down for me. only if you made it to the part where the bottom screenshot is do you have a pair held for you.
you did NOT have to be signed in to have a pair held for you as long as you made it to this step.
the screenshot is a example and your address should be where the shipping is. i just edited it out because it was my info.
if you didn't make it to this screen, you have no chance. if you made it to this screen and your cart still shows it was taken out, you have a good chance of having a pair held.

http://farm8.staticflickr...5009367_bf351ec54c_b.jpg

Originally Posted by StillIn729

lol @ all the salt.

LMFAO #dead

Originally Posted by belle155

they didn't have my size, damn big feet, but i was sure not going to leave empty handed.  not bad, the glow in the dark soles are kind of cool.
Size 11-11.5?

End of the day, they're still out there. To put things in a little perspective, for the last year, which is roughly when these questions really became frequent, leading up to this past week, I've told every kid, man, mother, customer that's come into our store the same thing.

These shoes will not be easy to obtain. No matter who you know, your relationship, how much money you've spent, none of that will matter. Feelings with get hurt, relationships (depending on how thorough both parties truly are) will be severed and people are going to get disappointed. That's just the facts of life. Not everyone is going to get a shoe produced on 1/300000 of the scale of the demand.

That being said, I'm not tripping. I struck on at 21Mercer (even though the plan we had worked for my 4 other friends and I was the only one left out). I had my pair in the cart, made it to checkout and timed out last night. I have a pretty good personal and business relationship with an account that got over 24 pair, who promised me a pair for a favor a few months back and struck out there. One of my closest associates had 8 pair of each color he was able to collect through working relationships and didn't hold me down because frankly, he was being thrown $2,000+ by ball players and entertainers all week. That's life.

However, I've still got a pair on the way. I paid... let's say I paid more than box, but much less than the average re-sell. And it didn't hurt me one bit.

a) because I have a career (not a job) and the compensation I receive weekly/monthly/yearly is more than enough to justify me purchasing just about anything I might want right now since children/wife aren't factors in my life.
b) I saved money. Plain and simple. Starting last year around this time, on top of the normal money I save, I put a few bucks to the side just for this madness, not to mention every release that I'd normally buy just because, I'd skip and put that exact amount with the other money I saved. Didn't require much discipline, as I'm over purchasing multiple pairs of sneakers per month, and I ended up with WAY more money than I anticipated.

Every kid who's asked me about these shoes, I've said the same thing. Save your money. You don't need every pair of foams, jordans, Louboutins, etc. I'd love to have a Jeep Wrangler, my current whip, a Harley, and a hybrid (being realistic with cars), but that's not feasible. I know people selling all of their shoes, well trying to at least, to get money for Yeezy's when all they had to do was just not buy everything Nike sent to Foot Locker.

These sneaker has been the epitome of the sneaker hype. 15+ years of being in this madness, this has been the icing on the cake.

To all those still searching for a pair, good luck on eBay. Maybe good karma and a little luck will shine on you. Just remember, it's not the end of the world.

i feel like last night was a trial run for ndc. IMO few pairs were successfully obtained and ndc is prepping for the real deal by saying everything is "held"

nike should've just thrown em on nikeid for about 3 days without customization options. then they would've only had to produce what was ordered in that small window. oh well, if I don't they put em back on ndc tomorrow once the 48hr hold is up I'll just go another 6 months without copping anything...no biggie.

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

s dubl said:
Originally Posted by townbidness

@s dubl same thing happend to me, i gave up. Came on NDC just to check and i had a pair in my cart.

good %$*%, congrats! How far did you get originally tho? My wife added to cart, then clicked to go to checkout from the dropdown box, then all the lagging and loading started. She never got to the actual pay page.

just saw yall messages

I just went to check. logged in. saw that I had one pair in my cart. I just successfully checked out a size 11 Platinum!!!!

OMG!!!! HELL YEAH!!!!!

2cp6qzd.png

repost

hope for you guys. checked out last night at 3am

Originally Posted by generaiya

Generaiya thinks you're a massive hater. Not only would I give props to the kid for getting his pair, but he's actually wearing them. Less QQ, more pew pew.

I am hating, with good reason. Anyone who doesn't think this kid's outfit and style is played out is crazy. And y'know what, as long as we're throwing out names, I think it's stupid you use 3rd person. 

Originally Posted by Gnarled

air-yeezy-2i.jpg

Generally, I'd give props to others who copped a pair, but this is awful. Kid probably has his parents buy everything he has.

What makes you think he didn't buy them himself? He looks capable of working to spend $245 + tax on these. Unless you know he spent $3000 or whatever resell for them. Not sure if you got a pair or like most of us miss out, but read what Animal Thug wrote and cut out on your sodium intake.

edit: i agree with you on one thing though....talking in 3rd person is stupid
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by nike4ever

aren't the yeezy 2 more of a casual dress shoe? you can't really play sports in these shoes. if you're going to spend $1,000 + then why not spend it on LV or Gucci shoes?

because they're hideous
can you even post 3 casual shoes from each brand you just named that are 'somewhat' original(no chuck taylor knockoffs) and attractive in the next 48 hours?

Ye's Louis V collab is dope. Can't say anything for Gucci though.

^ props to dude for getting a pair.. but, it just confirms this sneaker isn't for everyone..

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

NVM.. I did receive a confirmation email..

Does anyone know how these fit? I was told the Yeezy 1's ran big so I ordered a 9.5 in the Yeezy 2s, instead of my actual size which is a 10.. Are the Yeezy 2s true to size? or do they run big?

They won't fit you bro, you need your actual size or I'd even size up half size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom