Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Was anyone else let down when they open the box or put their foot inside the shoe??

That yeezy 1 leather and comfort is like no other shoe, they raised the price, gave less detail, quality and comfort. Haha what else is new tho...

i feel this way to me the first ones had better detail and when you wear them its like your walking on a pillow didn't feel the same with these they everything is regular about the shoe other than the back half, after picking up these yesterday i have grown more closer to my yeezy 1s everyone swore up and down these were better than the ones now they see the light

anyone that gave NikeVandal money deserves to not get it back...I mean really; it's stuff like this that makes me happy as hell I have street smarts and common sense 

"Big Ballers only" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I spoke to a nikestore online rep, he stated that those who reached the hold status and then the sneakers disappeared would be contacted by nike within the next 2 days to assist with their order. I then asked how will you reach these people through their nikestore account? he then said "very likely but that hasn't been disclosed". Nothing new for you guys put maybe it will help someone out.

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Been out the sneaker game for like 1.5-2 years now.. came back and got the Solar Red pair from NDC.. are most people that bought for retail, buying to rock or to flip? I'm not sure what I should do, do you know how much I can get for them with maybe 2-3 wears at most? (size 9.5)

Another question/concern: Did anyone that ordered from NDC receive an order confirmation email? I was able to pay and everything, and haven't received any emails from Nike. But, my order status says "In Progress".. anyone else? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by kjlee85

I hope people aren't believing NikeVandal and him about refunds.

He has 2 paypal accounts so he probably had you guys send it to a temporary account that he will transfer to his personal account.

Or he can be buying time with the money order bs so he has time to clear his account and transfer the funds which takes about 3-5 days.

When you guys are filing claims, you aren't freezing his account, you are just putting the money you sent to him on hold.

I didn't send him any money and don't have anything to do with this, but I hate seeing people pull a fast one and hope you guys get your money back. Good luck.

THIS. Smh

Originally Posted by StillIn729

anyone that gave NikeVandal money deserves to not get it back...I mean really; it's stuff like this that makes me happy as hell I have street smarts and common sense 

What upsets me the most was the he promised me that if I gifted him 1800 I'd be the only person he emailed. You can't just go around breaking promises.
30t6p3b.gif

At least he's sending me a money order
smokin.gif

Was anyone else let down when they open the box or put their foot inside the shoe??

That yeezy 1 leather and comfort is like no other shoe, they raised the price, gave less detail, quality and comfort. Haha what else is new tho...

makes me feel better...
laugh.gif

but yeah, LOL at these dudes putting these up for $3k+... i mean, i don't blame you for trying, but prolly ain't gonna happen.

everybody sees dollar signs and is gonna hold out for the big bucks until the market is flooded and then you're gonna have to settle for under $2k...

shouts out to the guys PMing me, trying to help me attain these at a reasonable price still.

there's still some good dudes on here.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by howyouwhat

What upsets me the most was the he promised me that if I gifted him 1800 I'd be the only person he emailed. You can't just go around breaking promises.
30t6p3b.gif

smokin.gif
I know you aren't serious 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by howyouwhat

30t6p3b.gif

smokin.gif
I know you aren't serious 
laugh.gif

dude stays trollin'...
laugh.gif

Been out the sneaker game for like 1.5-2 years now.. came back and got the Solar Red pair from NDC.. are most people that bought for retail, buying to rock or to flip? I'm not sure what I should do, do you know how much I can get for them with maybe 2-3 wears at most? (size 9.5)

Another question/concern: Did anyone that ordered from NDC receive an order confirmation email? I was able to pay and everything, and haven't received any emails from Nike. But, my order status says "In Progress".. anyone else? 
nerd.gif
Checked out this afternoon, got my confirmation email almost immediately. My order status says "Preparing to Ship". I should have chose next day shipping but I did 2-day.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

these are just gonna sit on ebay for the $2k + prices they are at now... only a few ballers are gonna drop that.

once the ndc pairs hit the market, that's when some reasonable prices will be seen.

i will get both pair, but i'm in no rush really... patience is a virtue.

FACTS

Originally Posted by jerry6d

nerd.gif
Checked out this afternoon, got my confirmation email almost immediately. My order status says "Preparing to Ship". I should have chose next day shipping but I did 2-day.
Mine says the same thing, but I still haven't received a confirmation email unless it went into Junk.. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BlackedoutUnicorn

I spoke to a nikestore online rep, he stated that those who reached the hold status and then the sneakers disappeared would be contacted by nike within the next 2 days to assist with their order. I then asked how will you reach these people through their nikestore account? he then said "very likely but that hasn't been disclosed". Nothing new for you guys put maybe it will help someone out.
This is like the opposite of what I heard when I talked to a Nike online rep, she told me if they aren't there now they are gone lol. I guess we will see in the upcoming days.

what kind of thing is that to say? Sure, I paid him because I wanted to increase my chances of getting the shoes. Thinking back it was obviously a bad choice. But it was either that, or now pay $2000 for a shoe I wanted to WEAR.
Wouldn't wish that on anyone.

I'm already counting that $100 as lost anyways. lesson learned: dont trust anyone.

Quality of the Y1 is unmatched....I wore my Y2's today and already notice creasing....not to mention the #1 thing why I loooooove the Y1's in the first place was comfort and these are not half as comfy, not bad...but no where compared to the pillows the Y1's are...the design and overlook of the Y2's is awesome and the best thing about them, since Ye color is based off the Y1's

Originally Posted by reidwms

what kind of thing is that to say? Sure, I paid him because I wanted to increase my chances of getting the shoes. Thinking back it was obviously a bad choice. But it was either that, or now pay $2000 for a shoe I wanted to WEAR.
Wouldn't wish that on anyone.

I'm already counting that $100 as lost anyways. lesson learned: dont trust anyone.
Why are you worried about the next man's money?
vandal gave concrete info about the yeezy 1 release & people heard about it & rolled the dice, cant be mad at them for trying to increase their chances.

now if vandal issues refunds is it really a big deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom