Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jordan3cement

Originally Posted by th3kid

NDC doesn't allow you to search for keyword "Yeezy" it takes you to the Sportswear mainpage. interdesting.

yeah its been like that since early yesterday maybe earlier..
Ahh. Okay. I have autorefresh refreshing the product code numbers for both CWs, one for "Yeezy II NRG" as well as the Nike new releases. 
laugh.gif

all i know is about 450,000 people entered the nicekicks online raffle to win a chance to buy a pair so you count on those same people to hit up NDC

oh yeah what happened with nicekicks, how did they contact the winners?

Yall should serious be suspended/banned for posting this yuku free posting..

All you have to do is click back a page or two and you can see everything. Stop $++##%@ posting yuku everytime the page doesnt load. damn

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

I've never seen such a non deserving shoe get this much hype. Shoe is Type II ugly, has no history to justify the hype, other than Kanye. To each his own, but I can only see myself getting these to just slap someone over the head with to get something else I want.

so why are you even posting in here?

do you think your opinion matters to any of us? you think it's gonna change our minds?

go to a thread about a shoe you do like... you prolly couldn't cop these anyways, to resell or not...

a lot of us actually like the way the shoe looks, i know that's a hard concept for some grasp, but it's truth.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

How dudes mad I got people on both coasts that can help me out?
I told ya months ago if you hadnt already done your homework or built connects since the last yeezy release it would ne tough as hell for you to cop at retail
@+$$ if 21 mercer would have done RSVP the right way I would another pair of plats guaranteed and maybe some blacks too.
30t6p3b.gif
<Anyways waiting for the wating for the vault to open up in memphis. I will be buying another pair if someone doesnt pick up their reservation. *kanye shrug*

Chill, I'd be doing the exact same thing if I was in your position. #!#@ what everyone is saying.

I have the Military's in my cart (for the $%#@ of it) ...and its been a few minutes now so hopefully I can do the same w/ the Yeezys...

just woke up fellas. slept good knowing they weren't dropping this morning...

for all y'all who pm'd me, i'll try to get back to you asap.

so what have i missed since 5am?

according to the nike tweets it looks like their checkout went down this morning?

why do i feel like that wasn't really from military 4's dropping but from the entire world refreshing looking for yeezys?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Yall should serious be suspended/banned for posting this yuku free posting..

All you have to do is click back a page or two and you can see everything. Stop $++##%@ posting yuku everytime the page doesnt load. damn

u'll be ight

Let me ask you guys this:

If this had no association with being limited or Kanye, and a buncha celebs didn't rock them, would you still cop?

IMO these are ugly as hell and the definition of HYPE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom