Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by PO2345

Originally Posted by BCBP

21 Mercer already selling pairs out the back door

I actually just tweeted that...
laugh.gif

It's true. I have a friend who bought both pairs...He didn't pay retail either.

PO

Crazy. You would think Nike would be able to watch over the inventory better. Yeah right lol

you know what, these celebs or "hookups" are hyping the price simply cause they are dropping g's. forces us to comply or dont give a damn. choices are too narrow

Envy doing what he does best, being the biggest cornball on the planet

And how this little dude hasn't gotten robbed?

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

CONFIRMED form multiple people....ONE person bought TEN pairs at 21Mercer for $10k....yes....1 person, 10 pairs, 10k...you did not misread
sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DublBagn

Originally Posted by generaiya

Generaiya loves the Duck Tales on NT. If your local store will receive an allocation from Nike, they already have it in the store but are not able to tell you that. Word is bond.

not true....I know of at least a dozen stores that have their shipping manifest and confirmation but no product yet...
I can confirm this also, DublBagn is correct.
I know multiple stores that are expecting today and tomorrow.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

CONFIRMED form multiple people....ONE person bought TEN pairs at 21Mercer for $10k....yes....1 person, 10 pairs, 10k...you did not misread

I am curious to see how this bogus RSVP from them will go down seeing how they already sold pairs

Shame people have to act this way over some damn shoes. Shout out to my dudes on here keeping it real and being helpful. You know who you are.

laugh.gif
at 21 mercer. figured this would happen, but didn't think it'd be this obvious. i hope they don't piss off the wrong person...

Originally Posted by Gnarled

Originally Posted by micer

Man, I live in Alaska, so my chances of getting a pair at retail are slim to nothing 
eyes.gif
 All we have here is Foot Locker and an employee there says Eastbay is gonna have an online release. Anyone heard similar?
If anyone knows ANYTHING about any online releases or can give me some pointers, all help would be greatly appreciated. 
Almost absolutely sure Eastbay won't get em.
There is a good chance we will not be carrying them, since we have no information on them in our system yet.  Unless something comes up during the next 1-2 days, we will not be carrying them when they release.
EastbayRep - Ray

Remember when Nike reps were doing stock checks to make sure Concords weren't getting sold early? Guess these rules don't apply to boutiques SMFH.

here is the really really sad part about this whole thing. Aside from the grotesque amount of money being charged AND most likely being spent on this $245 sneaker, in the end it's still just a Nike "sneaker" to the fashion world. Nike wants for all intents and purposes this sneaker to somehow catapult them to the upper echelons of fashion. They think that just because Kanye is attached to this it will put them on par w/other high end brands rocked by some celebs. But sadly it won't. Nike shoes no matter the hype will never be on par w/Lanvin, Prada or Tod Loafers. They will still just be sneakers. No one who really matters (fashion wise) outside of sneakerheads and hypebeasts will really care about these. Kanye has been a fashion flop w/all his lines he's tried save for the Nike collab which has been his only real success. I mean just take a look at whose really rocking these from a celebrity/fashion stand point: Hip hop artists, athletes, wannabe rap artist/hypebeasts and in between geeky/trendy artists & b/c-listers trying to be cool with the latter.

S/O to all y'all dropping all this money for a shoe y'all probably wouldn't rock. there's NO way I'm dropping the type of money being thrown around for these kicks ESPECIALLY when the $$ is going to scumbag resellers. At least when I bid on the McFlys there was a good cause behind them and more justification of my $2500 bid. I'll keep reading this thread for the laughs and try my luck w/Nike Montalban rsvp or any other RSVPS to be had. Aside from that I'mma keep it pushing and look forward to Oly 7s, Bred 4s and 11's.

Oh yeah and if this is a bust in copping I'mma be looking at Air Randy or whoemever else has them high end fugazis, buy multiples and rock them like a soldier!!

10K for 10 pairs of solars probably means about $30K of eBay business this weekend and the reseller can still keep a pair. Shows you how ridiculous it is. In reality though, after taxes that's still almost $3K of product at retail. I'd love a pair (both pairs) and still waiting to hear back about possibly getting them thru my mom and pop connect, but not even sweating it. It's so ridiculous I think everyone needs to use this release to evaluate some stuff. How bad do you really need a pair of $250 sneakers? Bad enough to pay $1,500, $2,000, $3,000? It's just a sneaker, and while they're cool, they aren't worth anymore than retail at the end of the day.

and thats a wrap for me folks..... time to take the weekend off and relax on the lake. I will try and hook other people up if I can.

what I still dont understand is the msrp..$245 and the beasts are dropping g's for one pair? i know they are very limited however get more than that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom