Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would yall feel if there was no announcement and they just randomly dropped them on NDC?

Would a lot of yall miss out? :nerd:

I would miss out. life goes on, so be it. missed out on the black solar so I can take it. probably cop some margielas, rick owens', balenciagas ect

Last edited:
^ I'm aware of that, they release randomly at nike retailers, but on NDC? at 8pm? lol...first for me...honestly I think they trying to catch bots. These shoes have been widely avaible for some time now, and you can get them for retail, but they sell out in 30 secs on NDC? bots running 24/7 , they might be trying to catch em..
who has a bot running on NDC 24/7 must be asking to get caught. running on twitter makes more sense then NDC.

:smokin

How would yall feel if there was no announcement and they just randomly dropped them on NDC?

Would a lot of yall miss out? :nerd:

I would miss out. life goes on, so be it. missed out on the black solar so I can take it. probably cop some margielas, rick owens', balenciagas ect

Comments like these are so true. But yet it makes me wonder why Kanye hasn't taken his shoes to another sneaker manufacturer that isn't high end. I saw an interview where he mentioned that he wanted yeezys to be an affordable high end fashion shoe. It kind of defeats his whole goal when they are produced in such limited quantity that most people (assumption) who want them can not purchase them for retail. Since Nike won't produce them in the quantity that he wants, I'm wondering why he still plays Nike's games. Just my 2 cents.

Comments like these are so true. But yet it makes me wonder why Kanye hasn't taken his shoes to another sneaker manufacturer that isn't high end. I saw an interview where he mentioned that he wanted yeezys to be an affordable high end fashion shoe. It kind of defeats his whole goal when they are produced in such limited quantity that most people (assumption) who want them can not purchase them for retail. Since Nike won't produce them in the quantity that he wants, I'm wondering why he still plays Nike's games. Just my 2 cents.

cuz Nike is king. rumor is he is considering Adidas tho.

I'm wondering too, but would y'all buy if the yeezy line went to reebok, Adidas? I think some of the allure would be a gone without Nike

^ I'm aware of that, they release randomly at nike retailers, but on NDC? at 8pm? lol...first for me...honestly I think they trying to catch bots. These shoes have been widely avaible for some time now, and you can get them for retail, but they sell out in 30 secs on NDC? bots running 24/7 , they might be trying to catch em..

Im not sure if you understand how most bots work, but most bots you out in a keyword like (yeezy) and it will only open a link or add to cart a shoe with the yeezy name. So they can release as many shoe as they want unexpectedly the bot wont run unless it see the keyword

almost a fsr on those dunks earlier...bots have been emptied 8)

I think Nike is prepping for something to come.

Im not sure if you understand how most bots work, but most bots you out in a keyword like (yeezy) and it will only open a link or add to cart a shoe with the yeezy name. So they can release as many shoe as they want unexpectedly the bot wont run unless it see the keyword

I've seen different sir! :nerd:

Been lurking on the forum for about a year,  But I thought Id contribute with my first post  / Contacted almost every shop on the list of last years releases and Titan was the only shop to respond to my email so far. Said " We have no information on that product yet , keep to our online platforms for info".   

Called Phenom in minnesota (home state) . They said simply said "no, sorry" and hung up. (had an auction via twitter for plats last year) only a couple pairs released to public  . These guys couldnt wait to let people know they were getting them in last year.  Makes me believe if they had them in store they would definitely say so .  

Been lurking on the forum for about a year,  But I thought Id contribute with my first post  / Contacted almost every shop on the list of last years releases and Titan was the only shop to respond to my email so far. Said " We have no information on that product yet , keep to our online platforms for info".   

Called Phenom in minnesota (home state) . They said simply said "no, sorry" and hung up. (had an auction via twitter for plats last year) only a couple pairs released to public  . These guys couldnt wait to let people know they were getting them in last year.  Makes me believe if they had them in store they would definitely say so .  
or nike said not to talk

I've seen different sir! :nerd:
Then it must be the a bot of lesser quality running that will open and add to cart 5 different windows if nike puts out 5 different items making harder for you to get the item that you want. So you could be right. But those ppl will get caught.

My two cents why not make more if they are just gonna boot leg them anyway I understand all the marketing crap but as far as exclusive you can throw that right out the window with all the fake and gm pairs .if it was me I'd gr the crap out these RO's and make a killing and while I was at it i'd gr the other color ways too and then retro the ones :lol:

Last edited:
My two cents why not make more if they are just gonna boot leg them anyway I understand all the marketing crap but as far as exclusive you can throw that right out the window with all the fake and gm pairs .if it was me I'd gr the crap out these RO's and make a killing and while I was at it i'd gr the other color ways too and then retro the ones
laugh.gif
i think if they GR everything the shoe hype would be dead and people probably going to get bored of them and moved on to something else. like there's peeps out there that want to be "limited". but i agreed thought, GR errrrythanggg..

Kanye likes the fact that he is the only rapper signed to Nike. He likes that he reps Chicago and is breaking new ground with Nike much like MJ did in the 80's.

He thinks he has achieved the best product for the $245 price point. Virgil and himself look at the Yeezy's as a service to people who can't afford high end designer shoes.

What Ye fails to acknowledge is how few people that dont have the means to buy designer sneakers actually own a pair of Yeezy's.

Sure he's irritated that Nike "quote on quote" used him. But it's not as if they didn't help make him an even huger star.

Also he said it himself in his book "Thank You and You're Welcome" --- if you can't be used then you're useless!

I'm wondering too, but would y'all buy if the yeezy line went to reebok, Adidas? I think some of the allure would be a gone without Nike

Personally if the shoe aesthetically looked the same, I would cop. I have shoes from all brands except for Reebok(they just don't appeal to me) and I think that as long as the shoe was still similar to the Yeezy as we know it today, I would easily buy it. I love the look of the Yeezy's but I won't pay $3k for them. Hell, I wouldn't even cop for over $700-even if it is considered a "steal".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom