Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I was being dead serious :lol:
I had no idea he was talking about instagram. I was going to ask if he meant instagram, but I didn't want to sound ******ed if I was completely off

yeah it's late....i didn't see that yeezybay watermark...:lol: :smh:

if noone is up to it, i'll put an order for a pair of YB 1:1 Solars next week.

Last edited:
Joe:
Just to be clear: the top pics are the fakes
if so....the scales are looking scary closer. i think someone....myself included should buy a pair of those yeezybay 1:1s only to do a complete comparison pics and video tutorial. And then(if it were me), sell the 1:1s on Craigslist and list it as replicas. Sell it for the exact price you paid for.

That actually sounds like a dope and helpful idea.

Someone did that for the first Air Yeezy's on Youtube

Last edited:
Yeah I think imma just give up on getting these yeezys. The fakes look too convincing smh

yeah it's late....i didn't see that yeezybay watermark...:lol: :smh:
if noone is up to it, i'll put an order for a pair of YB 1:1 Solars next week.

Ok, I'll do the same for the Plats. If someone hear can provide me with lots of detail, hi-res images of their authentic pair, that would be helpful.

That actually sounds like a dope and helpful idea.
Someone did that for the first Air Yeezy's on Youtube

I think I remember seeing that vid, too! I'ma have to find it again.

Yeah I think imma just give up on getting these yeezys. The fakes look too convincing smh

Don't give up. There is still some legit pairs, out there. As much as you want them, cats want to sell them. Promise.

i mean, these cats sure have banded together on youtube and put in work trying to get their dumb replicas more on point, so certainly we should band together and match their work to distinguish which is which for those seeking authentic pairs.

problem is they've been taking stuff like that and telling the fake makers so they can make 'em closer. ya gotta think they will eventually stop tho, and just run with what they got, cuz they're close enough to fool most people.

just silly to me tho, why the hell would you try so hard to have better looking fakes? why not just get the real thing if you care that much? even if you fool everyone, you can't fool yourself. you still don't actually own yeezy 2's... :lol:

you're just being as fake as your fake shoes are. :stoneface:

it does kinda suck that there will be tons of cats out there fake stunting, rocking replicas, and you won't be able to tell without closer inspection. i certainly won't be quick to give anyone props for rocking them if i see them out, cuz there's a high probability they're fake. but, you can't let that stop you from copping this shoe, cuz if you do, you don't really like it for what it is, and likely just wanted the exclusivity of having them. when i want something i think looks dope, i want the real thing, and a million herbs out there with fakes isn't gonna stop me. besides, at the end of the day, enough people know me well enough to know i def ain't rocking fakes.

Some people on this board are treading a very thin line. There is no reason what so ever KNOWINGLY to buy fake products. Its a crime.

Some people on this board are treading a very thin line. There is no reason what so ever KNOWINGLY to buy fake products. Its a crime.

a crime? really? please. tell that to those manufacturers in China making these replicas and other fake material(LV, Gucci, Louboutin) along with the countless people on youtube buying these fake yeezys. Nothing wrong with "KNOWINGLY" buying fakes to better educate the masses(NTWT shot out :lol: ). I can't speak for others but I would get em for comparing purposes only and I will never wear fakes. Like I posted earlier, after the comparing is accomplished, I will sell the replica pair on craigslist and list it as REPLICAS....and sell it for the exact price I paid for.

If you can't see that as for the better or in a positive matter then maybe that's the real "crime."

Last edited:
yeezy bay pairs (not my videos)

every single youtube video I have seen reviewing fakes all had major flaws... this however could be the first "batch" of fakes that would even fool me if I was out and about... I have a pair of plats and would love to hold this version side by side with my authentic pair just to see the exact differences

YOUR DAILY GENERAL REMINDER:
 ​

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

every single youtube video I have seen reviewing fakes all had major flaws... this however could be the first "batch" of fakes that would even fool me if I was out and about... I have a pair of plats and would love to hold this version side by side with my authentic pair just to see the exact differences
Plats are easily fake, the laces are the wrong color and the metal/plastic on the eyelids right at the top are white (not grey). What fools me is the black. The camera lighting isn't good but yeezybay's pictures are almost the right solar red color. Scary times...

So glad I got my legit pair so early during the madness.....this replica business is too :smh::smh::smh: :x :x :x

Last edited:
a crime? really? please. tell that to those manufacturers in China making these replicas and other fake material(LV, Gucci, Louboutin) along with the countless people on youtube buying these fake yeezys. Nothing wrong with "KNOWINGLY" buying fakes to better educate the masses(NTWT shot out
laugh.gif
). I can't speak for others but I would get em for comparing purposes only and I will never wear fakes. Like I posted earlier, after the comparing is accomplished, I will sell the replica pair on craigslist and list it as REPLICAS....and sell it for the exact price I paid for.
If you can't see that as for the better or in a positive matter then maybe that's the real "crime."
Still doesn't justify why you have to buy a pair just for comparison sake. You would just be as bad as they are. Why do you think there is a market for fakes? Because people still buy them and it doesn't matter what the reason is, the criminals get paid.

man this makes me not even want a pair anymore. I guess i'll stick to my yeezy 1's. don't want to spend a grip and a bum spend half the price and can barely tell the difference unless i took them off my foot for someone to examine.

look at da bright side, all these fakes are driving down da price of real pairs..before you know it, you wont be able to sell da real pairs

anymore then a couple bucks over retail because of da saturation.
laugh.gif

Heres a few pics of my real platinums. Tried to take similar poses. Paid $50 over retail the day they came out. Shout out to Crsvr Las Vegas for making that happen!

Last edited:
So you guys are saying that this will drive the price down on authentic pairs?
I purposely didn't name specific people, but some just love wearing any suit.
Plus the resellers didn't make these "exclusive" the consumers did. Plus I don't get why we are even talking about exclusive when no one knows EXACT production #'s.
But like I said in my precious post, it was just a rant.
Fakes driving the value of an shoe down is just wishful thinking.
once da public decides da bootleg is good enuff it eats into sales of da real deal (see CD sales)

give it another couple of months, you wont even be able to sell these online for anything over 400.

especially if they're that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom