Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO these are 100% unauthorized. The same joints that people call fake from those replica websites. They come from the same factory as the replicas and all that jazz, but lets not get into that. These have defects just like the unauthorized "authentics" do, and it's subjective to each person if these are real or not.

Once again, IMO.

Not true. Did you see the 88 3's? The elephant print was all over the place. It's more a sign of mass production vs B grade. Those are 100% real.

seen the same thing on the platinums. solars you wouldn't be able to see it on
Originally Posted by "YanisHammiche"  

Moreover, didn't anyone notice that ?

There is a difference of 1cm between these 2 toe boxes suede !

I think this is a really really big difference between 2 shoes of the same pair.

I mean, I had like 4 differents pairs of Solar, and like 5 differents pairs of Plat which passed in my hands, and any had these kind of "defect".

I don't want to say that all they chinese Early are Fake, because they are clearly real.

But to me, you CAN'T sell for 245$ a pair with these kind of defects.

I really think that those are B-Grades.
lol at calling that a "defect". if you had them in hand as opposed to obsessing over an internet picture you wouldn't even notice
Originally Posted by "jaycoast21"  

IMO these are 100% unauthorized. The same joints that people call fake from those replica websites. They come from the same factory as the replicas and all that jazz, but lets not get into that. These have defects just like the unauthorized "authentics" do, and it's subjective to each person if these are real or not.

Once again, IMO.
let's not derail the thread. what you think is legit is your business. real vs fake is very easy to tell when you have a shoe in hand, let's not be nerds about it

Last edited:
Not true. Did you see the 88 3's? The elephant print was all over the place. It's more a sign of mass production vs B grade. Those are 100% real.
I see your point. But these guys got them early, and live in Asia (not sure what country exactly). To me, that's some type of sign

Like Mart said, not trying to derail the thread anymore. Just putting my opinion out. My apologies for taking it to the GM discussion, but if you want to discuss it anymore PM me.

Carry on with the speculation

Just when i look at all the pics, read the legit checks and check the updates (good looks Mark) i realize that the rabbit hole goes DEEP and I don't know sh*t...

seen the same thing on the platinums. solars you wouldn't be able to see it on

lol at calling that a "defect". if you had them in hand as opposed to obsessing over an internet picture you wouldn't even notice
let's not derail the thread. what you think is legit is your business. real vs fake is very easy to tell when you have a shoe in hand, let's not be nerds about it
You should definitely learn to read.
Auto quote : "I don't want to say that all they chinese Early are Fake, because they are clearly real."

Real pairs, nothing GM about them. Feng also has an authentic pair of DB Foams but keep sipping your GM kool-aid. Everybody has to believe in something, Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny, Etc, Etc.
This guy gets it... This is probably the best GM comment I ever seen keep sipping that GM kool-aid. FAKE IS FAKE. 

Moreover, didn't anyone notice that ?
There is a difference of 1cm between these 2 toe boxes suede !

I think this is a really really big difference between 2 shoes of the same pair.
I mean, I had like 4 differents pairs of Solar, and like 5 differents pairs of Plat which passed in my hands, and any had these kind of "defect".
I don't want to say that all they chinese Early are Fake, because they are clearly real.
But to me, you CAN'T sell for 245$ a pair with these kind of defects.
I really think that those are B-Grades.
Nike clearly has issues on gluing suede parts of the shoe with the sole. Look at all the Hazelnut Lebron Xs and the problems they had. I also had a pair with glue stains all over the suede upper, especially on the toe box. This is a production or quality control issue. Just to remind everyone: Hazelnuts were also 250$...

Because contrary to popular belief, every shoe you buy from Nike isn't going to be exactly the same as the next pair.

It's not a completely automated process and there is human error involved, so there will be subtle differences.

That's why it's funny to see people make photoshop charts and diagrams to try and point out definitive inconsistencies, when a lot of times it's just quality control or lack thereof.

Also, Nike/JB is always going to use their most flawless pair for official product shots, so it's easy to psyche yourself into believing that's the standard by which a pair of shoes in the wild should be judged by. It's not.

Everything appears good, production date lines up...

Lack of MSRP makes me think these are our first looks at a F+F pair? Good looks spazicon

Everything appears good, production date lines up...

Lack of MSRP makes me think these are our first looks at a F+F pair? Good looks spazicon
Only certain boxes have the Suggested retail tag. Only the pairs sold at NDC and at retailers in the U.S. Europe and Asia NSW boxes or and Nike boxes don't have a retail tag. This isn't a F&F pair, and a F&F pair wouldn't be any different from the production pairs. They are all the same with no distinctions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom