Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my goodness this is a powerful shoe... i dont even like em but i just woke up from dreaming about them all night for some reason... thats a powerful shoe...

i am gonna try and cop of course even though i dont like em... the trade bait would be excellent to have

my goodness this is a powerful shoe... i dont even like em but i just woke up from dreaming about them all night for some reason... thats a powerful shoe...

i am gonna try and cop of course even though i dont like em... the trade bait would be excellent to have

Aaaaaand people like you are why 90% of people who only want the yeezy will never have it

:rofl: First paragraph had me deaded

he went off on my IG while I was sleeping and deleted the posts. Any way to recover those?

^I see you on IG lol. There is two people going back and forward for no reason.
I just joined in too. This guy must be thick. How are you going to delete the pictures for what we all assume realizing they are fake... then re upload them!?!?!?! LOL

I'm on there "joemonroe". These people are clowns. Zero sneaker knowledge.

"But my dude Geno is MY FAVORITE! THEY ARE REAL *TEARS*. He's signed to ROC NATION!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom