Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep no camping for me for these either thirst for money is real to do that and it would be like working 13 an hour just being there. Rather enjoy going out than wasting it. Didn't even do the hoh Glendale galleria opening today and instead went to Cerritos and got air Jordan 4 green glow sz 9 as I went in someone was returning. Easy as pie.

UNDFTD gave away people's spots if the chair was empty for longer than a bathroom break. Nobody else had formal rules like that, but you can bet there will be bigger problems... like other campers ready to fight you for leaving haha.

I remember reading that some kid missed his high school graduation to camp and cop at UNDFTD SF :rofl:

yeah, i was actually the one who first said in the thread we should chip in like $10 each so this cat can't get $100 each person...

my inbox BLEW up, and tons of cats chipped in... nikevandal was so mad, he hit me up complaining... :lol: plus me and him had talked b4 too.

can you imagine the come up he woulda had tho, there's no telling how many people were paying that dude yo... the thirst is too real!

i think he told me afterward he planned on refunding people, but so many people filed claims on him, his account was completely frozen and couldn't do anything (same thing happened when ol' boy got exposed for selling those fake concords, and the whole early pairs thing really came to light), so he just left it and i'm not sure he even withdrew anything b4 it froze...

i remember cats on here saying they got a refund from him, but lots didn't...

the most detailed pix yet (i just wish he'd tag 'em so that lil' IG ho jsus sneaks can't put his tag on 'em and front to get likes and followers)... a couple of these might have been posted, but here's more from zyn0210:

Last edited:
Good looks Proto. Is it me or does the top of the tongue look a little dark? Like dye from his jeans bleeding.. Could be the lighting. Would be nice to see pictures of the soles too

Am I the only one noticing that there's a slight difference on the tone of red between the sample ROs and these new ones?

not sure if it's me, but i just watched a you tube video and after closely comparing the super perfect replicas to the pics that proto just posted... the only real noticeable difference between the ones that proto posted and the ones in the you tube video was the back of the circular lace locks. the ones in the picture posted by proto have some kind of lettering on the back and the super replicas are plain and plastic looking on the back. other than that is was hard for me to notice the difference by just looking at the shoes side to side. i sure hope there are some other ways to really tell the Real McCoy's from the Fugazi's..:smh:

^ there are more ways man. I've heard talk that the swoosh on the side is bigger.

The suede is a darker red, toe box is different. On the real pairs. The sole is pretty dark compared to the normal red as well.

^ there are more ways man. I've heard talk that the swoosh on the side is bigger.

The suede is a darker red, toe box is different. On the real pairs. The sole is pretty dark compared to the normal red as well.

Exactly you've heard, but have you held both pair in your hands? There's difference replicas as well too. I'm not just saying this to blow smoke in the air. I own a pair of every Yeezy 1 and 2 that were released so I'm not basing this on just looking at pictures. As far as the shape goes these fakes are getting very hard to notice.

idk where you go that's super organized, but every time I lined up in Chicago the store took no responsibility for the line or just generally dgaf about how it was run/organized , whether it be a boutique, Niketown or hoh. almost missed out on royals at DTLR cuz I was waiting in the store for raffled pairs to become fcfs, manager said I couldn't wait in the store so I'm waiting outside. EVERY employee in the store knew I was there first including the manager. there were about 10 people lined up behind me outside of the store. some dudes that had just walked in the store went to the register right at 12 when fcfs started, and the manager just did not care that we had organized ourselves and been waiting
that's when u come in and raise hell.

So I went to my local mom and pop shop that has gotten all the previous yeezy releases. The info I got was that they will get them but don't know when because they keep changing the release date.

Hey guys, sorry I've been away from this thread for a day or so. I was at the nets/heat game Friday night and got a chance to meet Geno wearing the "yeezy's". I walked up to him and gave him a quick handshake and said "hey, nice Yeezy's. Did Jay hook you up?" He quickly changed direction and started talking with someone else. Seems like he didn't want to talk about them. I know, I know

Here are some stealth pics I took. I'm sorry in advance since the pics don't really help determine if they are real or not.

And a shot of Lebron from my seats before he LOST to the nets!

Just thought I would share. I was skeptical at the time if they were real since it didn't make sense how he got them before any of the collaborators. It was an awesome night, I also met Allen Iverson and David Beckham in the courtside club.

Last edited:
nike doesn't have to build hype for these-- it's already there... successful marketing for these is a different story.. making sure that all the right folks get them (celebs and FF) at the right time is a priority for sure. I think we'll know about these at least 2 weeks in advance to allow for brick and mortars to get their release procedures and security measures in order-- Nike don't play when it comes to shoddy security and releases. Wouldn't be surprised if these dropped a weekend (black friday) or two after DBs to get the holiday buying train moving in full force....OR right after Christmas. This is no new info-- and just speculation like everyone else... so whatever. I'd also not be surprised to see the Yeezys usher in a new NDC layout to combat bots. Next weekend just seems too soon... but who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom