Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Sorry but those cements are certainly not my style. Glad they never released them. Interested in the solars which appear to be glowing pink/green...image a sole that has a transition between the two glow colors?

here's a custom that gives you a look at how they might look on foot:

Thanks for those pics Proto. The white cement pair is really nice. The shoes are dope that's why everyone wants them

and here's a custom of the net colorway on a Y2 (if i ever come across a cheap pair of plats, i'd prolly do this custom):

unknwn is who my connect talked to, he texted the manager and what he got from them was they will be released in feb. (posted pic pages back )

that guy got his info from "easy" (rsvp manager) and from what i hear is that they have not gotten their pairs yet

in conclusion that leads me to believe these will release in feb most likely but i could also see a dec. release. im just putting my 2cents in take it as u want but like every other post NONE OF THIS IS FORSURE 100% its an http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/opinion

and here's a custom of the net colorway on a Y2 (if i ever come across a cheap pair of plats, i'd prolly do this custom):
saw these a while ago and still my favorite yeezy custom. theyre the only ones that dont make me think the person who ordered them just wasted a pair of yeezys. kinda wish these dropped over reds. could you tell net 1s were my favorite 1 cw? 
laugh.gif

if all you guys connects are right these are gonna drop next weekend, then restock on Black Friday, again in December, then one mo 'gain in February

Now you're talking Proto. Those nets are fire. It's just a matter of who to trust to do those right. I have a DS pair of plats sitting around...

Now this is the 1st time I can agree with a portion of your statement. I'm not saying it's true but I also heard Barney's HAS 15-25 pairs for their "VIP" customers, not sure what that means.

However, I haven't been informed if those pairs were sold or given away to those customers yet.

anyone remember how long after the celebrities got their pairs (Y2)  that the release date for the general public was announced? 

People can rag on me all they want, but I stay diggin for new info. I don't hold it back either, I share what I'm told. Does it mean I'm right? Nope. But I've built up relationships with people through the years and they only come to me with concrete info.

Barneys pairs are all gone, or "reserved".

saw these a while ago and still my favorite yeezy custom. theyre the only ones that dont make me think the person who ordered them just wasted a pair of yeezys. kinda wish these dropped over reds. could you tell net 1s were my favorite 1 cw? :lol:

One interesting thing about these is that I remember this guy getting called out on IG about not ACTUALLY doing the customization and that it was all done on PhotoShop... I remember he deleted comments and never posted an actual picture where they did not look PS'd... The only pictures that I have seen look edited, filtered, PS'd, etc...

IMO he didn't really customize them, he simply photoshopped the image to make them look customized... Similar to what @JSUsneaks did when he PS'd his pair to look all RED...

And now that I think about it... This photoshopped "custom" put dejesuscustoms on the map... started gaining attention due to this "custom"

If you go to his site none of his work is THAT CLEAN compared to this "custom"... just doesn't add up...

Last edited:
One interesting thing about these is that I remember this guy getting called out on IG about not ACTUALLY doing the customization and that it was all done on PhotoShop... I remember he deleted comments and never posted an actual picture where they did not look PS'd... The only pictures that I have seen look edited, filtered, PS'd, etc...

IMO he didn't really customize them, he simply photoshopped the image to make them look customized... Similar to what @JSUsneaks did when he PS'd his pair to look all RED...

And now that I think about it... This photoshopped "custom" put dejesuscustoms on the map... started gaining attention due to this "custom"

If you go to his site none of his work is THAT CLEAN compared to this "custom"... just doesn't add up...

Oh damn, didn't know that backstory. Probably right thought. Looks so perfect. Maybe Mache can do better, but I have a pair of his Big Bang X's and they aren't perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom