Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about chrissi? skinny asian girl with heat sometimes? She's actually the nicest of them all, she's in charge of releases now and just doing her job bc high authority was there. But once you talk to her she can tell you things and etc
yeah her, she's not that bad but it was still terribly annoying being lied to about leftover pairs, I can't mess with business like that

Maybe you might have seen me that day, I was wearing my leopard roshes with camo shorts. I picked up a pair for my friend during the first batch.
if I did I don't remember. I'm a long haired dude who was freezing his *** off all night and all day in a t-shirt, maybe u remember me?

I wonder if ive seen spectacular at NTNY tho the last pair i picked up from there was IVs from black friday 
nerd.gif

If these dont drop in the next 3 hrs and 56 mins, can we stop calling them "Red Octobers"? I mean, it just wont make any sense. I'm sure there are plenty of other catchy phrases with the word red in it that would be more fitting.

Though I was in the db5 thread for a moment... I had to scroll up and check the title.

Last edited:
Maybe you might have seen me that day, I was wearing my leopard roshes with camo shorts. I picked up a pair for my friend during the first batch.
if I did I don't remember. I'm a long haired dude who was freezing his *** off all night and all day in a t-shirt, maybe u remember me?

I do remember something like that, i was honestly annoyed that day, i don't know if you remember but there was a dude there that had 3 lab 5 early i guess to show it off and he kept asking me if i wanted to sell my pair :x i said no a few times and he kept just begging and begging and he wasn't the only one, it was mostly everyone that was on your line. I was like get out my face with that fake cash bro.

I do remember something like that, i was honestly annoyed that day, i don't know if you remember but there was a dude there that had 3 lab 5 early i guess to show it off and he kept asking me if i wanted to sell my pair :x i said no a few times and he kept just begging and begging and he wasn't the only one, it was mostly everyone that was on your line. I was like get out my face with that fake cash bro.
yea I remember a guy with three lab 5s. I was rocking kd trey5s if you know what those are :lol: . On the bright side l-tanin l-tanin was able to get a pair at ntny. Not one of my best days. I was at the apple store with three dudes trying to get the second rsvp and once we failed we went straight back to camping, only to have them say the stock is done at 8pm

Last edited:
I heard Kanye is in the studio right now re recording "Hold my liquor" since calling these Red Octobers is officially stupid in less then 4 hours. LMAO.

You serious I rsvp'd the second time for a size 12 and didn't win.

C'mon son

Sorry :smh:

yea I remember a guy with three lab 5s. I was rocking kd trey5s if you know what those are :lol: . On the bright side l-tanin l-tanin was able to get a pair at ntny. Not one of my best days. I was at the apple store with three dudes trying to get the second rsvp and once we failed we went straight back to camping, only to have them say the stock is done at 8pm

Yes i know what does are, you have the blue and orange pair right?

Was the guy with 3labs fat? Saw him at 21 mercer that day too if so...

Yeah fat dude, wore them with blue jeans a huge white tee. Barely speak english

NTNY been shady lately, 21M is where it's at now LOL

Even worse. They can hold every pair of Red yeeyz for themselves and not give a damn about the public.

For example the galaxy foams incident, the 2nd batch they sold them to friends and family. They just let them know and was told to come to the store to cop. No one outside mercer knew.

Pretty sure 21Mercer got in trouble with Nike Corp for selling pairs of Y2's out the back for big cash last year.

That's not to say they ain't still doing dirt tho.

it's not stupid, it's a movie. rappers like naming things after movies, it sounds cool.

No, trust me, it's stupid. LOL I know alllllllllllll about that movie, my dad used to force us to watch it as kids. ( Hated it back then)

But nike was clearly trying to get these out in...October. Now it's November, or almost. It's pretty lame. I don't even know if I can cop a pair anymore....

kidding.

These have to be coming out this year tho because why else would kanye say "yeezy season approaching" if he wasn't talking about the ROs. October is in the fall and yeezus dropped in the summer so he must be talking about these coming out in the fall. It makes the most sense when you think about it like that

I think Yeezys original intention was to have them release in October and probably believed they would (hence the name ROs) , but Nike probably pushed it back or something else happened between the two which caused a delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom