Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
& pic 8 sealed it for me even before PO posted

that II imprint is a great way to tell fake from real

I'm gonna grab another pair of Solar Red Y2's soon.

I'll grab two pair of the RO's and call it a day.

My boy who gets all the LEBRON samples, thinks they are fake too. He thinks they are the equivalent to early gamma 11s. I'm tryna tell him they too spot on to be fake. Nike got us all ****** up :smh:

just trying to be on my game like everyone else. only one BIG release like this per year. I have a tendency to go HAM with stuff I want the most :smokin
easier said than done for this release. It's going to be hectic to say the least, especially in our city

Know I said I wouldn't bring up anything else... But damn. Is this a way to conduct yourself after people put trust in you and give you their money? Aside from the fact that 3/4s of the people who buy his raffles are on NT.

Need to borrow stiffy's gif for this

best way to explain lurkers definition on NT through gif

tumblr_mlobwm6ebl1s917bwo1_250.gif

Regarding when these might drop, aren't release dates usually 2-3 months after the end production date? From those pics, the end production date is end of September, which if my logic is true would make these release end November at earliest and January at latest. Then again Nike might want to sell these ASAP because of the hype.

Damn . Dudes are really online camping?? For what ! Go to sleep, do some work, do something !!

They are not releasing today....jeez
Just took a walk to NTNY during my lunch break. 

No one was camping.

They do have the Lebron Soldier Power Couple if anyone wants lol

Only reason I bought tix was because u guys said he was legit. Hope you guys didnt lie to me. I never heard of this mofo before

Seems like just yesterday we were chasing these....

Anyways...BEWARE as folks stated above.  A version of the  "Super Perfect" Yeezy 2 Red October fake is really really damn close.  Because the "snake" is not an issue on these, the fakes are MUCH closer.  The usual tells the last go around (Toe box being squared, no glow, thin cheap straps, odd colored lace tips, etc.) have long since been fixed and this version is MUCH easier to copy.  

If you can not truly verify the source, or truly trust the person involved.... you better be ok with knowing you may be after fakes once these drop.  This release is to me personally, is truly not possible on ebay due to the difficulty telling fakes this go around.  good luck all...

Only reason I bought tix was because u guys said he was legit. Hope you guys didnt lie to me. I never heard of this mofo before

Clearly no one lied to you as we're all in the raffle as well :lol: From what I heard this is the first time he's been so shady about a raffle. So maybe he built up a name for himself being legit in order to sell the 300 tickets for this ticket. :smh: I won't be entering again.

Know I said I wouldn't bring up anything else... But damn. Is this a way to conduct yourself after people put trust in you and give you their money? Aside from the fact that 3/4s of the people who buy his raffles are on NT.

Need to borrow stiffy's gif for this
NT members were agreeing with him :lol:

I know. That's the most disturbing part - I definitely saw Mez agreeing. Meanwhile when he got f'ed at NTNY over his Lebron MVP's everyone on Niketalk had his back
yeah I remember that. He was able to get his pairs, many others just ended up being screwed.

The pics posted above are authentics. I was scrolling through that dude's instagram and he's got some ridiculous heat. Looks like there are small color differences between the authentics and reps though. The soles are slightly different and the suede is also different. Plenty of people will be scammed regardless.

Nike should put out numbered pairs of these i.e #128 of 2,000 to put all these fakes to shame....

That kitten is adorable though :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom