Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hearing mom and pops are getting the "reveal any info about this release and your line is cut" treatment... which suggests that shipments could be going out? :nerd:

There are VERY few stores that don't print a swoosh on the receipt getting these, so Nike will know if pics or info leaks from whom . This release will really highlight Nike's push away from brick n mortar. Zero overseas shops got pairs allocated to them and that has been a big help in keeping ALL info locked down (you're still getting your 25% over there tho so don't throw your tea cups at the computer yet :smile: , wait for "you can't even order from over there, quit crashing our site!" Lol)

There are VERY few stores that don't print a swoosh on the receipt getting these, so Nike will know if pics or info leaks from whom . This release will really highlight Nike's push away from brick n mortar. Zero overseas shops got pairs allocated to them and that has been a big help in keeping ALL info locked down (you're still getting your 25% over there tho so don't throw your tea cups at the computer yet :smile: , wait for "you can't even order from over there, quit crashing our site!" Lol)
false. A lot of mom and pops got y2s just like a lot will get these

false. A lot of mom and pops got y2s just like a lot will get these

Yeah I know a lot of mom my pops got solars and plats last year. A LOT. These aren't solars and plats and nothing is the same as it was then.

Yeah I know a lot of mom my pops got solars and plats last year. A LOT. These aren't solars and plats and nothing is the same as it was then.
I'd check any shop that got QS products like LeBron exts etc. Chances r they'll get these

Anyone remember if any house of hoops locations received the yeezy 2?

I know foot locker locations received the 1s

Anyone remember if any house of hoops locations received the yeezy 2?

I know foot locker locations received the 1s

Many passed out rsvp bands for the y2s on a random day.. Many got bands because they were already camping out.. Thats what happened in harlem

I'd check any shop that got QS products like LeBron exts etc. Chances r they'll get these

Nah Alp .. Denims, Mints, Hazelnuts allocations have NOTHING to do with this release. Just because a shop got those doesn't mean they will get these

bruhh .........
nerd.gif
eek.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom