Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss how the game used to be, man. I remember when Yeezy 1s first released and resale was $500 and dudes would consider that rape lol. I remember someone was selling the entire set right after Nets released for about $1700 and dudes were crying rape! Lol I bet you wish you would've copped now, huh? :lol:

:smh: Looking back, I should have copped Zen's for those $500-$550 resale prices back then

:smh: I still remember when you could cop a DS/VVNDS pair of 00-01 Jordan XI's for $275 :smh: :smh:

Times have changed brah...
Yeah, I regret not copping when prices were in that range. I should of bought and held on just to take advantage of Yeezy fans today. I knew hype was through the roof and I didn't capitalize on. I was busy buying limited and OG Jordans at that time.

Talking to a Nike rep back in the end of June, I was told the production was to BEGIN on October 1st, and end in Early November/Late October. These will NOT be releasing this month, and that is pure fact. I'm still sticking with a February 2014 release even though Heidi Burgett already said they would be releasing late this year. Why would the winners of the contest receive their pairs months after the release? It wouldn't add up. They still are going to take more time to hype this shoe up.

On another note, I believe that there will be a lot more pairs in circulation this time around for the all-reds, just as a lot of people believe. Nike obviously knows that there's an extremely high demand for the Y2's in general, so it would only make sense for them to capitalize on this by making a lot more in order to meet more demand while at the same time making a **** TON more money. This is pretty much shown by how the all-reds incorporate a cheaper textured mid-panel with a the 'diamond" textured swoosh rather than the anaconda textured leather.

Hype is still growing though.
 The Production and release info sounds on point. The pair info doesnt. The pairs will be FAR LESS than any of the other colors. At the end of the day you have to understand, this release or any of the yeezy releases for that matter- mean NOTHING to Nike (from a $$$ Standpoint), it all makes sense when you look at the "Inspied" shoes ... IE Yeezy Roshe, Yeezy AM 1 etc.. Isnt there even talks about a Yeezy Foam colorway thats gonna drop soon? This is all about building hype in the industry, When Cats was getting robbed and shot over Jordans every weekend that just helped the brand in general. 

-Fresh

Last edited:
Was interested in a pair of Platinum Yeezy 2s in a size 12. What do you consider a fair price on both a new and pre-owned pair?

You guys gotta give up the Red October thing. It's just a nickname that sounds cool.

It's more likely that these shoes drop in Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb and some random Kanye associate still calls them the "#redoctobers" than these actually dropping in October with no notice, barely any solid word of them even being in production.

The album Cruel Summer dropped on September 14... which is technically still summer... but most people said "he's calling it Cruel Summer, it has to drop in June or July." Same thing.

Last edited:
Thanks bro for vouching for me. Be on the look out for the update here and some pics on IG.
Sami you already won a pair of the red octobers from the contest right? We follow each other on IG. Have fun at the show brotha, looking forward to the post.

Sami you already won a pair of the red octobers from the contest right? We follow each other on IG. Have fun at the show brotha, looking forward to the post.

Yessir! That is correct I won a pair and I'm excited to meet him, he rarely meets and chats with the fans.

Yessir! That is correct I won a pair and I'm excited to meet him, he rarely meets and chats with the fans.
Did you get the VIP package? Sick of seeing you on the floor with kobe lol btw. Congrats on your pair while we all still sitting on our *****.

I love how people still think the date is the 26th, why? Because it's the last Saturday in October? GENIUS.
I love how you have provided approximately 0 useful posts in this thread but find it acceptable to call into question other people's info. The only people who have alluded to the 26th in the last couple pages appear to have a lot more pull than you - even if their info is in fact wrong.

You said a couple pages back "All I want is the date, nothing more, nothing less." Yeah, about that..... I'd suggest cultivating your own information before you call out somebody elses. Especially when you've made it more than clear this is your primary source to actually find those sources. This is why the people who are privy to such information are so hesitant to share it around here.

The lack of logic being used by most here is actually quite amazing. Heidi Burgett specifically tweeted that they will release this year a couple months back. Could that be a lie? Sure. But that's one of the only pieces of solidified release information from an official source that we've heard so far. So, if you ask me, January is pretty out of the question at this point. The only other piece of info that I'm not completely disregarding is the Euro Swoosh upload a couple months back specifying the 31st of October. Other than that, all I've seen was the Don C post that was hinting towards January - and it's since been deleted. So who knows what that meant?

So, call me crazy, but I'm going to have to go way out on a limb here (lol) and say the only 2 pieces of semi-legitimate information are leading towards the 31st. BUT... at the end of the day, who gives a ****? If the 2 or more days notice we will get before the drop isn't enough for you guys then you probably wouldn't have gotten them regardless of the release date.

Bro, all that typing and you're not even gonna get a pair. Keep it moving.
Another useless contribution. Thanks for proving my point. By reading your posts and judging your logic I think I'll be just fine getting my pair if a majority of the competition is like you.
^^ I agree with your input mike. Repped.
Thanks, at least some people that are still posting on this thread are paying attention to what's being said and not just pulling dates from the sky like this dude and his December 7th BS. "I read a conversation on Instagram." Lol, dope sources bro.

And just to prove another point, we have CLEAR as day screen shots of the UPC code from Nike's European swoosh account CLEARLY stating the earliest date is 10-31. I know you're new to this thread, so I'll give you a few days to catch up.

LMAO Didn't I tell you to keep it movin? I'll let you smell my pairs for 100 bucks.
Keep it moving. That's interesting advice. Keep it moving as in you think your input here is more useful than mine so I should leave? Because if we were to take a poll I'm sure that wouldn't be the case. Or do you mean keep it moving as in I should keep verbally assaulting you over the internet and moving this post up to the top of the forum?

Actually, if you could, could you just define what "it" is for me? And please cite because I know you always have the BEST and most accurate info and I need those sources!

And while I would love the opportunity to smell your Nikes for $100 my job allows me to smell all the Nikes I want on a daily basis.... and here's the kicker, I get paid for it! So thanks for the chance but I'll just stick to wearing the shoes and leave the sole licking to you and your adolescent counterparts.

Good luck December 7th though, I hear Skechers is releasing a commemorative Pearl Harbor sandal.

well damb 
eek.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom