Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

i know its not guaranteed but i just got my registration printed out for the Sneakervilla hunt (worth a try), i think i should have the upper hand on this since i lived in philly my whole life i know this city like the back of my hand. 
good luck, it would've been fun but realistically I wasn't going to fly to PHI from WI for 2 nights to compete with 400-500 people for the 15-40 pairs.   Plus not knowing a lick of the city, but good luck to all those who entered, it sounds like a lot of fun.  

I bet a lot who registered online don't show-up.  If from out of town people should hire a tour-guide for 100 bucks that day

While we're on the topic, the concept of a "refresh" or holding back an item to release later down the road is nothing new in retail, but it seems like Finish Line really spearheaded the movement when they had their Concord "refresh" during last year's Cyber Monday. A lot more mom n pop stores have been implementing that same strategy this year.

Last edited:
Anyone remember their Jordan Royal 1 'refresh' a few months ago? What a joke. 2 pairs in Chicago :lol:

this. yall think it's gonna be 20 pairs of platinums? try 1. and thats if they don't have somebody they know there to act like they won em.

seriously tho, people are actually flying in from out of state to run around philly like mice in a maze, for a "chance" to pay retail for platinums? the yeezys are only on that list for publicity. smarten up nas

These celebrities should be more patient with their free yeezys. For the first yeezy 2s "celebrities" were getting free pairs left and right.

I remember a ton of celebrities had yeezy 2s before the release date

this. yall think it's gonna be 20 pairs of platinums? try 1. and thats if they don't have somebody they know there to act like they won em.

seriously tho, people are actually flying in from out of state to run around philly like mice in a maze, for a "chance" to pay retail for platinums? the yeezys are only on that list for publicity. smarten up nas
WAIT FOR IT..........

Ya 400 entries is pretty nuts for an event like this, if i was to go off the top of my head i would think maybe 25 and 25 ? but i highly doubt it even with them saying plenty to go around..

Best of luck to all though and hopefully i get to meet some of yall NTers that got in

I dont think the release date is anytime soon. Pairs will be more limited than the initial colors ( no not both colors combined), way more limited. If you have a Mom n pop connect, then good for you. Mom n pops, and Nike Bots will be able to purchase. 

If this has all been said b4, i apologize, just wanted to give you what i have. 
You have made up information. Nobody knows how many of these will be produced just like no one (outside of Oregon) knows how many of the first 2 colorways were produced. Stop trying to fan the flames with BS
"Kanye Shrug"

Im just giving you the facts... also another fact... This week Portland has awesome weather. 

I cannot give #'s, on anything whatsoever... The gift and the curse.

-Fresh

I dont think the release date is anytime soon. Pairs will be more limited than the initial colors ( no not both colors combined), way more limited. If you have a Mom n pop connect, then good for you. Mom n pops, and Nike Bots will be able to purchase. 

I thought they cancel bot orders?

Since A-Trak and Kim have gotten their pairs, I wonder if other celebs are about to, or are they not giving them out to any and every d-list celeb like they did last time?

If they don't give them to a ton of celebs this time that's bad news for us, cuz those celebs will be bidding against us on pairs in the market, and they got money to blow.

Tell ya what tho, if Kim woulda posted that same selfie last night with the Yeezys on, the interweb would be shut down today... :lol:

You have made up information. Nobody knows how many of these will be produced just like no one (outside of Oregon) knows how many of the first 2 colorways were produced. Stop trying to fan the flames with BS

I'm just gonna roll with the assumption that you just signed up for NT and you don't have a clue who has inside information or not :smh:

I see why dudes like JM, PO, FRESH, SneakerWatch, etc rarely post inside info now a days.

I'm so confused! Why are people saying that they are dropping due to inside info and other inside info says they are not!

yeah im sure someone here knows something, but they cant post it. nike will put out an official date eventually, thats all i need. dudes talking about production numbers means nothing without a release date. either i get them or i dont. make life simple. 

I'm just gonna roll with the assumption that you just signed up for NT and you don't have a clue who has inside information or not :smh:

I see why dudes like JM, PO, FRESH, SneakerWatch, etc rarely post inside info now a days.

I've probably been on this site as long as you have , if not longer. The guys with real info (not third hand "sources") don't come into threads to post throw away information. You should know that since you've accumulated an ungodly number of posts in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom