Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
please stop it!! NOW WAY they are real! maybe he could have them when they release wich I doubt but NO WAY he have them in hand now! PLEASE STOP IT BRUH

thats the only paire Iv seen that I doubt if they are real or not just because of this "new" gold tips. And they are not in Kanye's hand so I really doubt of their authenticity

Gotta say this was my all time saltiest that I've felt on any release to make it all the way to the confirm order page only to get an error ,What made it worse was the crap tweet nikestore sent out about items being held in cart for 48 hours ,don't know if I'm ready for this type of disappointment again ,who am I kidding you know I'm gonna try. :lol:

Last edited:
Is $1,200-$1,500 a bad price for Solars size 8? 

Whats the going? I know someone with a legit pair and I just wanna grab them before he lets them go and it becomes harder for me to get a real pair. 

^ that price sounds too good to be true for DS. if the seller is trustworthy, his asking price is far lower than other people's. but if you check closed auctions on ebay, you see a wide range of prices from $1000 to $2000, so that is right in there

^ that price sounds too good to be true for DS. if the seller is trustworthy, his asking price is far lower than other people's. but if you check closed auctions on ebay, you see a wide range of prices from $1000 to $2000, so that is right in there
Yeah hes an older dude, he doesn't know what to do with the shoes...

I get it, but the guy was saying **** like he works close with nike, and is able to get 2 pairs but will be having them shipped to him on the 28th, blahblah. he seems legit I will ask for photos and stuff ofc. will put them up here for checks. then take it from there

*looks at post count*

*looks at join date*

I know but I'll have to try I guess..

all you have to do is calm your thirst bro. if you did that and did a little research you would have noticed that the pics in that eBay auction are the "super perfect" fakes that are out now. and somebody that could get real yeezys would not use pics of fakes to promote their auction

Was just wondering, how can you make it 100% fool proof so that you can't get scammed coz if they are fakes you can refund your money on paypal with ease

you have to file a claim within a certain amount of days, I think it's 45 days, check Paypal website to be sure. but if you win the auction dude will probably give you the run around and won't ship until after you can file a claim, then send you fakes

honestly tho you just have to lower your thirst levels and be skeptical. I'm gonna assume your pretty young cuz anybody with experience could tell that auction is a scam. these are the most hyped shoes of all time so if somebody comes around claiming they're connected at nike and can get extra pairs they're lying. people that work for nike corporate are gonna miss out on this shoe. so many people want this shoe but its limited so the only people getting hooked up are VIPs, people with friends in very high places and celebs, so i highly doubt anybody that is connected enough is gonna be able to get an EXTRA pair.

you can pm me if you have questions on how to make sure you dont get scammed, but I promise you if remain at your current level of hype you WILL be scammed in the near future.

How sure are you considering the bids are going crazy. They are promising 100% authentics and no fakes. if they are fake you just dispute with ebay/paypal and you will get you're money back aslong as you got proof of them saying that are the genuine pair.
How can you prove authenticity of something that is not available?  You would have 45 days once receiving your "authentic pair" to get a Legit Check, which then likely you'll find nothing to compare them to.

Also not sure eBay/Paypal has someone who can tell the legitimacy of Nikes, unless it's totally obvious.  If FlightClub lets GM through, I can't imagine PP having a good process for this.

Also, your seller can advertise 100% authentic anything, just be sure it's worded correctly so you don't get scammed.  "100% authentic" could indicate that the shoes are existent in reality, and nothing more.

the search for my solars rages on

must cop before the reds drop
ohwell.gif

didnt think a 10.5 or 11 would be this hard to come by

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom