Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just copped a couple of pairs of  replica Yezzy 2s for $60 dollars each pair. They look better than my authentic Yeezys which is sad. 

i just copped a couple of pairs of  replica Yezzy 2s for $60 dollars each pair. They look better than my authentic Yeezys which is sad. 

I would love if you could give us some side by side shots of your authentic and your $60 replicas......

they have new repellent that keeps dirt, water, any liquid off the shoes.

there was a thread on it somewhere, its amazing
I believe I know what youre talking about, and it was in the test stage. I remember seeing a video where they put chocolate syrup on a shoe and it just ran off.

no, its for sale at home depot and lowes.

people have already posted videos of it on jordans and stuff

Timid Tebow just stop. If you truly believe your $60 fakes look better than your real ones than post pictures for a comparison. Otherwise I'll just go on thinking your $60 fakes are better than your $40 fakes.

The stain repellent is called "NeverWet". http://m.homedepot.com/p/Rust-Oleum...rWet-Multi-Purpose-Spray-Kit-274232/204216476

YouTube videos to see how it is used.

I've heard about it but the reviews confirmed it. Be cautious.

"Do NOT use on leather
By: Meserv
4/5 July 23, 2013
First of all the idea of this product is great, I saw an in store demo and it looked very cool. But considering there is a work boot on the front of the box, it would not recommend it.I used this on an expensive pair of work boots, and while they seem to be repelling mud and dirt much better, the boots look like I was spray painting them white. Leather should not be even listed as an application unless you don't care what your shoes look like. So glad I did the boots first before ruining a pair of Keens."

I've heard about it but the reviews confirmed it. Be cautious.

"Do NOT use on leather
By: Meserv
4/5 July 23, 2013
First of all the idea of this product is great, I saw an in store demo and it looked very cool. But considering there is a work boot on the front of the box, it would not recommend it.I used this on an expensive pair of work boots, and while they seem to be repelling mud and dirt much better, the boots look like I was spray painting them white. Leather should not be even listed as an application unless you don't care what your shoes look like. So glad I did the boots first before ruining a pair of Keens."

Great post for people who are looking to buy it!

I dont wear my authentics much and I am most likely going to sell them, I have outgrown my shoe addiction.Plus  I can hoop and work out in my replicas and they are way cheaper. Im not a shoe purist, a shoe is a shoe.

You should go see an eye doctor. Although, I'm not too shocked by a Tebow fan thinking fake yeezys look better than authentics... 
mean.gif

Do you guys know if (or think) the original box is worth anything?

My ex-roommate's pair got stolen from his apartment, so was wondering if it was worth my time to put it up on eBay.

there are people looking for yeezy boxes that may have bought a pair without a box, willing to pay just to have that complete feeling. I'd try a Facebook group tho, but most likely somebody will buy it to try and pass a fake pair off as real lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom