Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
because I was on the site when everything restocked lol. I got through with an order for the corks but it got canceled for some reason

the wool has been pulled over your head bruh
**** man do you want A BOTTLE OF MY TEARS I SAID I'M SORRY B WHAT THE **** MAN GET OFF OF NIKETALK RACIST PIECE OF **** YOU'RE ONLY HATING CAUSE I'M --WHITE--

just kidding, i didn't get into the restock so much so i wouldn't know :/

I dont want to go into that fake talking because its not the place to do it, but after compared them,besides the CW they looking really close to the legit pair! the shoes aint even out yet ...thats scary!

**** man do you want A BOTTLE OF MY TEARS I SAID I'M SORRY B WHAT THE **** MAN GET OFF OF NIKETALK RACIST PIECE OF **** YOU'RE ONLY HATING CAUSE I'M --WHITE--

just kidding, i didn't get into the restock so much so i wouldn't know :/

it's cool bro, I almost hit you with the youmustbenewhere.jpg but the slander gods said chill

There was a photoshopped troll screenshot of the NDC restock page floating around with like mega heat on it, both yeezy's and whatever else. Basically all types of crazy limited shoes and people took it literally. I think I still have it saved in my phone.

Last edited:
There was a photoshopped troll screenshot of the NDC restock page floating around with like mega heat on it, both yeezy's and whatever else. Basically all types of crazy limited shoes and people took it literally. I think I still have it saved in my phone.
this? 

i think kanye's pair looks bright like that in the sunlight and in that concert where the light was shining red.
I saw Ye wearing them at Governors Ball and at SNL in person. SNL was a dark studio and those shoes stood out like nothing I've ever seen before. Very very bright red. I knew they were Yeezys instantly. That's why I'm fine with no glow on the red ones

I saw Ye wearing them at Governors Ball and at SNL in person. SNL was a dark studio and those shoes stood out like nothing I've ever seen before. Very very bright red. I knew they were Yeezys instantly. That's why I'm fine with no glow on the red ones
makes me want them even more, still. a glow would be killer. i'm sorry but if there can be a glow on the yeezy, there should be a glow.

i wonder what the SP stands for on the reds. maybe this could mean that they're more limited or less limited than the 2 first cw's 
grin.gif

you all probably think i'm an idiot now don't you.

yeah all the other times he's worn them like on SNL and in broad daylight they were stupid bright. those supposed fakes look like they're a duller red

i wonder what the SP stands for on the reds. maybe this could mean that they're more limited or less limited than the 2 first cw's 
grin.gif

you all probably think i'm an idiot now don't you.

your talking about the "SP" after the shoe name on the contest pages mock up box label, we'll probably never know what that means imo, that might not even end up on the final box.

but yes your optimism is becoming annoying lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom