Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resolution Center, after 3 days update it to a claim if he hasnt refunded you
I don't refund anybody until I get the item back in the mail.

A few years ago I sent a couple of iPhone 4's to a confirmed address only to have the buyer refuse delivery. The buyer opened a claim, got their money back, and all I got back in the mail was a box full of broken cordless home phones. No recourse. Seller Protection is a bunch of BS.

A few years ago I sent a couple of iPhone 4's to a confirmed address only to have the buyer refuse delivery. The buyer opened a claim, got their money back, and all I got back in the mail was a box full of broken cordless home phones. No recourse. Seller Protection is a bunch of BS.

Or conversely you could send someone a box of rocks with tracking and signature confirmation and that will hold up if the buyer disputes. It goes both ways. Nothing is 100% .

Last edited:

I guess i should call the wambulance to come and get you

anyone who really knows what the deal is with this giveaway, please PM me... i'm confused about a couple things, and having problems... thanx in advance!

in the help and info section on the giveaway page I sent a couple of different technical support inquires.... all they did was email me back a code to enter the giveaway lmao

Last edited:
I get a 404 Not Found error when I try to open the official rules page.

Last edited:
After re-reading I finally did the right thing and got a code this morning. Which is now too late for the 2nd entry so I'll have to wait for the 3rd.

all you had to do was click on the giveaway page where it says "click here" to get a code

the codes don't matter it's the email address that they will be choosing at random. the code just validates your entry, u can get as many as you want

Everyone's all like "I hope somebody from NT wins." I don't. Maybe like 5-10 of you guys in this thread I am pulling for. The rest of you are stupid as hell and don't deserve a free pair of skechers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom