Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think all the gimmicks/games you may have to go thru to get red yeezys is just stupid..if ppl have to go to earths end to get these, the shoe better come with a big chunk of platinum or some other precious metal inside.
And I think we all know that's not gonna happen. I mean, this is Nike we're talking about...

They must be smoking crack or the shoes are fake if they are willing to trade ds yeezy 2 splars for corks and barkley posites... Yah right

Glad that's out the way, too many releases coming up 
mean.gif

I'm telling you guys now....I called it ahead of time...remember my post...

Not true...it will be a hypebeast fashion vogue dance off mixed with a fight to the death...winner pays over retail lol

#itoldyoufirst

#yeezydanceoff

I never believed the hype. Release date this close and only a teaser pic without the Yeezy 2 Red (QS) at the end because a quickstrike is the only way a sneaker is coming out that fast with no real pic of the shoes; You mean sole-up, long-7 and the other dudes don't have a pic of a shoe coming next month but have pictures of the Mother Nature foams coming out in august and hi-res pics.

The style code that people have posted are not in the system yet.  That means no yeezy release any time soon if the style number is correct.

I never believed the hype. Release date this close and only a teaser pic without the Yeezy 2 Red (QS) at the end because a quickstrike is the only way a sneaker is coming out that fast with no real pic of the shoes; You mean sole-up, long-7 and the other dudes don't have a pic of a shoe coming next month but have pictures of the Mother Nature foams coming out in august and hi-res pics.
Nike shows you want they want. If they dont want the yeezy to be seen , it wont be seen. Trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom