Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a decent price! If im not wrong that was the reseller price of Y1s before the Ye 2s drop. I wish I can go to sneakercon 
frown.gif

Is that the going rate? I have a worn once Net/Net Yeezy 1 size 12 that Im trying to sell in order to get the funds for the 2's. I just had no idea what to ask....

Is that the going rate? I have a worn once Net/Net Yeezy 1 size 12 that Im trying to sell in order to get the funds for the 2's. I just had no idea what to ask....
depending on how u wore them(any creases? any other noticeable blemishes) u could get around a G. Might take a minute to sell though since most are going after the 2 right now. Aldo, havin the OG box and lace locks factor in.

Nope! Actually the running rate for the Tans around 1400-1600 ds. I had a  friend bought a pair. Blinks around 1100-1200 and the Zen greys go for 700-900. Well if I were you I will keep it, in all yeezy 1s the tans has the best quality(imo) + the swoosh glows in the dark unlike blinks and zen grey.

PS: If you really want a pair of yeezy 2s go for it! 
wink.gif

Last edited:
Nope! Actually the running rate for the Tans around 1400-1600 ds. I had a  friend bought a pair. Blinks around 1100-1200 and the Zen greys go for 700-900. Well if I were you I will keep it, in all yeezy 1s the tans has the best quality(imo) + the swoosh glows in the dark unlike blinks and zen grey.

PS: If you really want a pair of yeezy 2s go for it! 
wink.gif
he said he wore them once though, so my price i gave him was accurate. Especially if he sells on craigslist without the ebay fees

When its all said and done

Black/pink y1 > black/solar y2

You could even say it now...and I own a pair of y2 solars

When its all said and done

Black/pink y1 > black/solar y2

You could even say it now...and I own a pair of y2 solars

It's debatable. But it comes down to preference. I prefer the solars bc they're more versatile and can be worn more frequently. Whereas the 1s are more gawdy and flashy. Quality wise 1> 2 but not by much.

^ That's a steal. I sold my set of lace tips for $1k. :wink:

In all honesty though, I don't have the tips on while I'm wearing them.

^ That's a steal. I sold my set of lace tips for $1k.
wink.gif

In all honesty though, I don't have the tips on while I'm wearing them.
No way!! lucky you 
happy.gif

Yeah me too its weird, cos its tight when you screwed it and then you gonna notice 1 of your lace tips is already missing 
frown.gif

Where are you looking for LEGIT DS plat Y2s in May 2013 that are going for $1500. If you caught someone jus desperate as all hell and were actively involved in a transaction all the way through to successful completion for $1500, then you were just right place, right time lucky. That price is not the norm for a legit and completed transaction no matter where you're looking.

I think if they truly can pass for REAL DS and you were looking for plats in your size to own and everything is completely legit, then you've found a good deal and should proceed.

Where are you looking for LEGIT DS plat Y2s in May 2013 that are going for $1500. If you caught someone jus desperate as all hell and were actively involved in a transaction all the way through to successful completion for $1500, then you were just right place, right time lucky. That price is not the norm for a legit and completed transaction no matter where you're looking.

I think if they truly can pass for REAL DS and you were looking for plats in your size to own and everything is completely legit, then you've found a good deal and should proceed.
Thats a good one.

Well the plats hes selling is legit, since the seller is well known in our local sneaker page.

Tbh im upset, cos there was someone in nt few months ago, sold a ds plats my size for $1600. at 1st he was selling it as pack with a vnds solars, and decided to split them. The time I  recheck his post already sold 
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom